3 - Talk with Lollipop🍭

I was thinking about what to do with Mr. Jerk when I heard someone knocking at my door.

Before i could say "Come in.." the door was opened with full force and someone shouted
"Happy Birthday, Grasshopper!!!"

Well, that's my lifetime bestie, Louella Parker. She is my classmate, schoolmate, collage mate and now my workmate. Basically she is my soul mate. We do crazy stuff all the time and I can't imagine my childhood and future without her. She is my personal adviser, pillar of support, gossip girl and everything. Also she never call me by my real name. She likes other interesting substitutes like Grasshopper, Grae, Elf, Ace and so on.. And where did she got the names and ideas? I don't know.. But I call her with 1 name only, that is so special I don't need any other.

"Lollipop!!" I shouted excitedly when I saw her holding a box of.. u guess it.. lollipops!

"How did the birthday go, Elf?" She asked while handling me the lollipops. Our friendship basically starts with lollipop, so we promised to celebrate our birthdays with lollipop and also because that's my nickname for her.

"It's not bad.. I bathed in eggs and tomatoes before i took my real shower, dad and mom gave me a diamond necklace which was a gift from grandma, God rest her soul.. and when I came to office, I was greeted by ugliest boss ever.. that's all"

"Woahhh.. wait a minute, ugliest boss? Who are you talking about? Surely not our new CEO.. right?"

Why is she looking at me like I'm crazy??

"Of course Lollipop.. Its that tri-jerk I'm talking about. You should have seen the way he was judging me and showing his ugly arrogant ass at me!"

"Grae... I may be not have some worldly experiences but I have never seen such a super hot guy like him.. those eyes are like gravity.. they have such a strong pull that I'm falling into them... and what's all that about tri-jerk thing?? If I have to describe those tri-J, I would say Jaunty, Jazzy, Jimp... and I'm jealous of the girl he is going marry..."

"Ahhh.. my ears are bleeding... will you please stop praising him? Did you know what he was talking about me? Super hot, my foot.. I don't know how you guys can admire people like him.. just because they are good looking? Looks can be deceiving Lollipop and I'm not a fool to be attracted by that jerk. Also he didn't even passed my "Attractive to look at Criteria. Whoever is going to marry him have my sympathy..."

"Grae! Are you alright? I have never seen you like this? You don't condemn people like this. Not on first meeting anyway. What happened to you?"

I signed.. "I don't know Lollipop.. It's an instant hate I felt when I saw him.. I just want to get out of here, to clear my mind.."

"Sure Elf, just wait for another 2 hours then we will go for our lunch break, OK?"

"Yeah.. See you then, lollipop.. " with that she went out of my cabin and I went back go arranging my files and Jabberwocky's schedules.

As I was focused on my job, I didn't realise my phone was vibrating. When I looked at it without opening my screen lock, I was puzzled to see a text massage from an unknown number. It shows 'bring me coffee with milk and sugar'...

What the hell! Who is this idiot? No good morning... no sender name.. could this be from THE JERK? should I clarify? Or ignore?

Hmmmm.. "I choose .. Ignore", I said to myself as a smirk spread to my beautiful face.. I was expecting another text or even a call from the devil. One minute passed and still nothing. So i went back to doing whatever i was doing just now. Suddenly i have the feeling that i have been watched.

I almost had an heart attack when i saw him standing right in front of me when i looked up from my computer screen... woah! How did he enter so silently!!! Or is it my earphones that blocked the noise? Yeah i do that a lot... Him being the jerk devil, he is keen on surprises.

Wow! Think of the devil...

"Mr. Jovian! I am sorry. I didn't see you coming. Is there anything you need Mr. Jovian?" I asked innocently with a world best concerned expression on my face.

"Why didn't you read my text? I don't like it when people ignore me, do you understand? Do that again and you can kiss your job goodbye..." he said while leaning against my desk to face me nose to nose. His face was hard and his lips were barely moving but still he managed to get the words out.

I stood up quickly, because I felt weird.. like worms crawling in my stomach.. is it worms or butterfly?? Nope.. I preferred to call it worms..

"I am sorry Mr..."

"You will address me as Sir.. That's the way I want my employees to call me. Get it?"

"Yes Mr.. ehemmm.. Sir" I waited for him to continue and he stood staring at me, his eyes narrowing when i kept my silence.

I guess he was waiting for me to ask "What do you want now, Sir Jerkvion??" Well.. you have to wait a long time for that.. Sir!

"Bring me my coffee, NOW." He turned to leave and I made a noise in my throat to get his attention.

"Do we have a problem?" He asked raising his stupid dark eyebrow and crossing his arms together.

In any other man, that gesture could have been sexy.. but not with this stupid ugly jerk..

"Sir.. I think I have to clarify a few things with you about how we work as this is your first day here.. There is a vast difference between personal assistant and personal maid. I offer administrative help to monitor your appointments, meetings including running errands. But not making coffee besides, we have people to do that stuff. If you want I can ask Mrs. Potts to make you coffee.." I finished my speech with a practised smile while crossing my arms.

He walked towards me very slowly but confidently like a predator who want to pounce on his prey. I stood there slightly leaning against my desk for support. He kept coming towards me until he was really close our clothes almost touching. Then he put both hands on the desk at my sides and kept on leaning. I have no other choice but to lean away from him and further against my desk to prevent our bodies from touching. I stood there frozen while staring at his face..

Man!! He is beautiful.. Pure.. Raw.. Magnetism.. Those eyes.. I thought they are blue.. but no.. they're grey.. and they could change colour... What shade of grey is that?

I always find green or blue eyes attractive in men but this grey.. It was something.. I have seen grey eyes before but non of that ever tempt me to stare at them or love them..

Love them?? Bullshit..

I didn't even realise he was talking to me until I felt his breath at my lips..

"I hate when people say no to me.. Especially my employees.. You work in my company and I make rules for this company and this brand.. Either you make my coffee or you are out... Bring me my coffee in 5 minutes.. Don't make me wait.."

With that he left my coffee.. oops my cabin....

Maybe he is a devil after all.. Why do I feel like I wasn't the only one who was breathing hard??

Strange.. when something like this happen to a heroine in a movie or book I always thought this is ridiculous... What happened to personal space?? Why isn't she kicking him? Why women become weak and easily intimidated by men like him? But when it happened to me I stood frozen like a statue.. A stupid, brainless, dumb statue..

Boy, he was good! To hell with it..

I went to the pantry, to make his stupid coffee....