04

ni-ki looks at his friend, concerned of the way he's acting. jungwon was mumbling to himself, like he was arguing with himself. he tried to ignore him but when jungwon hit his head on his table on purpose, ni-ki confirms that his friend has lost it.

"what's up with you? you're scaring me."

jungwon looks at him with a serious look. "ni-ki I can't continue this anymore."

"continue what?"

jungwon looks around, checking if there was someone in the room that's listening to him other than ni-ki. once he made sure that it was clear, he leans a bit closer to his friend and whispers.

"this thing I'm doing with jay."

"oh you were actually doing it?"

jungwon gave him a look of disbelief. "of course I was! didn't you even heard the news of what happened yesterday? it was what everyone was talking about." 

ni-ki shrugs. "ever heard of minding my own business?"

"I can't believe you right now." jungwon scoffs at his friend.

"it would be a shame if you won't continue it anymore. you've already started it."

"why do you keep pushing me to do it? I'm starting to believe that you're evil."

ni-ki stares at him that made him feel a bit uncomfortable. it was like ni-ki can see him whole, even his soul!

"because I hate him." jungwon's heartbeat speed up a bit after hearing ni-ki's answer. the tone of ni-ki creeps him out.

"w-why?" his voice crack.

"he once broke my sister's heart. I remember how devastated she was back then." 

jungwon was surprised to find out about this. ni-ki never mention his sister much whenever they are together but he was sure he loves her so much.

"I know this is bad but I want to break his heart too, badly. so when you told me that you weren't interested in him, I made you do this. I'm sorry jungwon hyung, you can stop if you want to." 

"no, I'll do this. we'll teach that playboy a lesson."

jungwon sat alone in the library. the books around him untouched since he got them. he had done nothing but stare at them. he was still thinking about what ni-ki said.

was he doing the right thing? of course he wasn't. revenge is never a good thing but this does not cross his mind. 

all he could think of now is what happened to ni-ki's sister and how he was gonna make jay fall for him then break him.

"hey jungwon." a voice snap him out from his deep thought.

his face then soften when he saw who it was. kang taehyun, the boy he admires the moment they met.

taehyun looks perfect for him. smart, talented and he's also well mannered. oh wait, I almost forgot to add that he's good looking. all what taehyun had to do was open the door for jungwon and talk with him for a bit to make jungwon what he is now, whip for him.

"hey hyung. where are you headed to?" he wants to hit himself. why does he always end up asking taehyun where he was headed to?

taehyun sat with him. "I was suppose to study alone when I saw you here. you were staring at these books instead of opening them. are you okay?"

"uh yes.. of course I am." he was embarrassed.

"is it because of jay?"

that surprised jungwon. why was taehyun asking about jay? did he know about what him and ni-ki was planning? how? he wasn't even with them. jungwon was obviously panicking.

"hey, calm down." taehyun holds his hands. "I only asked because you were with him yesterday."

oh that's why... but jungwon can't make up any excuses right now. taehyun's hands in his was giving him a hard time to think.

"uh actually he was just.."

"I knew I'd find you here!" 

jay and taehyun got startled when jungwon slams his head on the table. it was the second time that he did it today. he was just so frustrated that jay has to appear when he and taehyun was having a MOMENT.

"baby, are you okay?" 

he looks up at jay with a glare. "don't call me that."

jay stares at him for a second before smirking. "aaww is my baby still upset about what happened this morning?"

what happened this morning? well jay promised him yesterday that he'll pick jungwon up so he waited but jay end up stooding him up. jungwon almost got late on his first class and he also saw jay with someone else.

"I'm not. I didn't even waited for you. stop calling me baby, we're not dating." he pick up his things. "hey taehyun hyung, I need to go." he wanted to spend more time with him but jay was ruining it.

he swiftly walk away from the place but jay has longer legs than him so of course he was able to keep up.

"I thought you like me?"

"I... yeah, I like you." jungwon feels like throwing up after saying that.

"then why are you playing hard to get? we can start dating now."

jungwon stop on his tracks. "I said only when you learned to love me."

"you're impossible." jay groans.

"okay then stop bothering me and go find someone else to flirt with." jungwon cross his arms, giving jay a challenging look.

"you won't get jealous?" jay smirks.

"o-of course I will. but if you keep insisting that you'll date me just because you want my name on your list of victims then forget about it."

"list of victims? I don't have such thing." that made jay laugh. "honestly, out of the people I've flirted with, your name is the only one I remember."

"oh should I feel special now?"

"yes, because you are."