𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 "𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐨" 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

After dropping Von off and going home to change outfits, Durk made his way to an abandoned building where he did his dirty work

After dropping Von off and going home to change outfits, Durk made his way to an abandoned building where he did his dirty work. The only reason he became a CEO was so that twelve wasn't on his ass. After bonding out, Durk had to make it look like he wasn't living that kind of lifestyle anymore so he finally put his master's degree to some use.

Pulling up he sees his right-hand man standing outside. "Yall got him in there?" he asks walking inside. Back at the diner, he got a call from his main man telling him they had a snake. Durk had to handle that instantly, he wasn't taking any chances.

Entering the room where the dude was held, Durk shakes his head seeing the seventeen-year-old boy slouching in the chair passed out. The boy had been with the gang since he was fifteen so Durk couldn't understand why he wanted to start moving funny now.

Durk puts on gloves then grabs the Glock 20 and the suppressor, he puts the suppressor on. Durk walks up to the teenager pulling a chair up in front of him before sitting down. Lightly he slaps the boy's cheek a few times until he opens his eyes groaning.

Glancing up, the seventeen-year-old eyes go big once he sees who's in front of him. Durk may have looked innocent but don't let those puppy dogs eyes fool you, the man was far from it.

"I- I'm sor—" Durk places his pistol up to the teenager's mouth silencing him directly.

"Shh."

Tears spill from his eyes as he starts breathing rapidly. He and everybody else knew that his life would be cut short today. It was sad but Durk couldn't have the boy out running around notifying folks about his every move.

"Why'd you do it, Dario, " Durk questions calling the boy by his government. It was silent for a few seconds before the boy answered.

"Th- they said if I didn't they were gonna kill my mama, " he hiccups. Durk shakes his head, everybody knew that if there was a problem to tell him so he could handle it.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you know you should have come to me about that, gang."

Before the boy could respond, Durk puts two in his head, killing him instantly.

"You know what to do, " Durk says to Jayden, he's the one who got rid of the corpse. Walking out, he gets in his truck and leaves to go run a few more errands.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 "𝐕𝐨𝐧" 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

"Come on lil foenem, " Von says to his little sister, Kayla

"Come on lil foenem, " Von says to his little sister, Kayla. They just pulled up to India's house. It didn't take long to find out where the girl stayed, all he had to do was follow her one time.

Walking up to her house, Kayla knocks on the door instead of beating on it, not wanting to draw any attention. A few seconds later India pulls the door open, her smile falling once she sees Von standing behind Kayla.

Pushing her back inside they both walk in. Von locks the door standing by it meanwhile India stands there staring at the two.

"Wh-"

Kayla punches India in the nose making her stumble into the wall. Kayla looked at her nails seeing that one of the broke.

"Bitch you broke my nail!" Kayla mumbles before running up on her punching any and everywhere. India gets a few good licks in but it still wasn't enough to cause major damage or to get Kayla off her.

Seeing that his sister had everything under control, Von goes into her kitchen. He looks in the refrigerator and grabs the first thing he sees, a box of Capri Suns. Closing the refrigerator he takes one out of the bo, opening it.

"Aye! What the fuck you doing!"

Dayvon hears another voice making him throw the juices down then walks back to where everyone was.

"You even think about touching her I'm smacking the fuck outcho goofy ass." Von voices making the unknown male back away.

"Come on."

Kayla drops a leaking and damn near unconscious India on the floor before walking out of the house. "I'm tired as hell, take me to get some food."

Von chuckles closing India's door before following behind Kayla.

"Yo ass always hungry."

ͫ ͬ ͨ ͤ ͦ

700+ words
© WYFEOFGLOCK
<3