seven

Lilith pouted sadly from her position which was on her father's behind. He carried her all the way through the streets of London and to King's Cross station on his back. They had arrived on the platform, Hecate waving her hand to let the trolley move on it's own.

Lilith then jumped of her father's back and turned to look at him,

"I'm gonna miss you." She said sadly, and her father smiled down at her softly.

"You'll see me every few weeks. Hecate told me the headmaster is a bit too observant. We don't want him noticing you gone." He explained, "But we'll see each other soon enough." He promised.

Lilith nodded slightly before turning to the two other goddesses and wrapping them in a warm hug. They returned it with a soft smile, while Hecate looked down at her and say,

"You'll definitely be in Hufflepuff." She said, "But I'll find a way for the hat to place you in Gryffindor. That way, it'll be easier for you to complete the Prophecy." She added,

"Now, you be a good girl, and I want you to show off all the practice you had, alright? Just don't make it too obvious that you're extraordinary at magic. That would be suspicious."

"Of course!" Lilith beamed, before turning to her father once more, and wrapping her arms around him into a very tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you, sunshine." Hades sighed, pressing a kiss on the side of her head.

"But I want you to have fun, alright? No boys." He sternly added the last part, causing her to giggle.

"Please pa, you nearly killed Luke for being close to me." She giggled, before her smile turned sad, remembering that Luke had betrayed her, and the camp.

"I miss him." She frowned, thinking of her brother figure.

"He's turned against the Olympians, sweetheart. If I had the chance, I'd blast him off the second I see him for betraying you like that." It was true that Hades hated his siblings with a passion, and he wouldn't care less if somebody tried to kill them.

But, Luke was one of his daughter's first and closest friend she had, and knowing that he had betrayed not only the Olympians, but her too, made him angry.

"Now, let's not think about that. I want you to have fun, alright? If you need any help, you can call for me, Persephone, or Hecate any time. We'll be there." He promised once more,

"You're always there." She told him, kissing his cheeks. "I'll make you proud." She promised.

"I'm already proud of you, sweetheart. Always have and always will be proud of you."

Lilith smiled brightly, though her eyes glistened with unshed tears, she hastily wiped them away and said,

"I love you."

"We love you too, now off you go. Remember, no boys."

----

Lilith picked out an empty compartment, well most of them were empty anyways, considering she arrived really early. The compartment she chose smelt of toffees, and only then did she notice something carved under the seats.

She crouched down and saw,

D.M + M.M

J.P + L.E

S.B

R.L

P.P

Frowning at the carvings, she raised her hands to trail over it, only to be sucked into a memory.

"Come on! It's our last train ride! We need something to be memorable for us!" A raven-haired boy who looked oddly familiar cried out dramatically.