Epilogue

EPILOGUE

The apartment was bathed in early morning sunlight. It was sparsely furnished with just the basic essentials: kitchen appliances, TV, couch, bed, dresser. Most of the interior was light and airy, painted in pastels and degrees of off white. With the big windows in the living room, the light colored walls made the space feel enormous.

The bedroom was darker than the rest of the place. It was painted in shades of black and grey. Red curtains were open, letting in the light from the window. The bed against the center of the back wall was huge - a California king.

It had been a gift.

On the floor of the bedroom beside the right side of the bed lay a pair of shiny black dress shoes, a midnight black suit jacket, white button up shirt, and a blood red tie. On the left side lay a black pencil skirt, purple blouse, and black pumps- my work clothes from yesterday - carelessly thrown aside.

These were the surroundings I awoke to every morning, and had been awaking to for almost two years now.

I fluttered my eyes open, blinking away the sleep and smiled. It was Saturday - that meant no work today. I snuggled closer to the very tall man next to me, nuzzling my nose against the bare skin of his chest. His skin was so soft, it was more like fabric than flesh.

He stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake. He looked so peaceful when he slept. So innocent. I lightly kissed his cheek and climbed out of the giant bed he had given me as a housewarming gift when I'd first moved in.

I picked his white shirt up off the ground and put it on to cover myself. It was so big on me, it hung to almost my knees. It always amused him when I wore his shirt, and frankly I liked it simply because it smelled like him...

I set about making breakfast. I plugged my iPod into the stereo and listened to some Skrillex while I scrambled eggs and heated the griddle for pancakes.

My boyfriend came wandering out of the bedroom just as I was setting plates out at the breakfast bar. He was wearing only his dress slacks. I paused and looked at him in appreciation. For being so tall and thin, he really was quite muscular. My eyes skirted over his defined torso and then went up to met his gaze. He was smirking at me.

"Like what you see little one?"

"Always," I smiled.

He chuckled. "You're wearing my shirt again," he observed.

"Mhm. You like it?"

He came around the breakfast bar and pulled me into his arms. "You know I do," he said and kissed me.

I giggled. "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Yes ma'am," he grinned and released me.

This was my life now, and it was perfect. I lived with this gorgeous, powerful, intelligent, deadly man and he made me happier than surely was legal. Sure, we had our ups and downs, but what relationship didn't? We always got through it. Besides, we had a little more to learn than most couples. This was my life with the Slender man. He loved me and I loved him. End of story.

The odds of a happily ever after seemed to be more than just a slender chance.

__________________________

Ta-da! The end! I hope you all enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun writing this, and I thank you all for all the comments and support. Probably would have never made it to the end without y'all ;D

Don't worry, this wont be my last Slender fanfic - I've actually got another in the works right now! Please check it out!

Thanks again to everyone who stuck with it till the end! Love y'all!

- Erin