•Part 7•

Misharron'sPOV

I woke up and did a long stretch.

You know the one where you arch your back as deep as you can and groan loudly?

Yeh that one

And not in a sexual way

First thing I did like I always do in the morning is check my social media and reply to some comments .

*phone rings*

It was Doctor Jones

"Good Morning Doctor."

"Morning Miss Allen, how did you sleep?"

"I slept very good how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you. I'm just calling to inform you that your appointment has been changed for today. It's now at 12:00."

"Umm." I quickly checked my calendar on my desk to make sure I wasn't busy or anything . "Okay that's fine."

"Okay, see you soon. Take care dear."

"You too." I ended the call and put my phone on my drawer.

When I got out of bed I stubbed my toe on the corner of my drawer and the pain I was feeling ...

I bit my bottom lip and could feel tears in my eyes.

"Shit." I Whined hoping on one foot.

"Sharron is everything okay?" Diego asked opening my bedroom door.

Ever since I got shot my security has been mad protective.

They have night shifts to stand infront of  my door whilst I sleep and have 4 bodyguards when I'm going out .

And the funny thing is I wasn't even the one who asked for that it was Von.

"Yeh I'm fine I just stubbed my toe." I said still hopping a little

"Do want me to get an ice pack?" He asked escorting me to the bathroom.

"No no it's fine I'm gonna have a shower."

"Oh okay." He said and then walked out .

———

After I put my clothes on , I put on some lashes and straightened my wig.

I was wearing a white crop top, ripped black shorts and paired it with white airforces but the Nike logo was black.

I checked my phone and it was 11:20 which means  I'll have enough time to get breakfast and Dunkin Donuts.

I put all my essentials in my bag and turned my bedroom lights off.

———

"Thank you Miss." I said collecting my order .