Forecast of Winds on a Date?! part 1

In an unknown part of Hell, a cloaked figure looked over a large black pot with a smirk.

"Everything is in place for my first attack. Let's begin with something simple." The figure said as he released a large moth beast.

"Beast of the wind, go forth and scar the city with slicing air!"
-------------
Surprisingly, there was a slight breeze in the air, since the only kind of weather Hell got was rain and 'once in a blue moon' snow.

Tsuna however had a small nagging feeling in her head which usually told her that danger would be approaching.

Alastor, who was at her side again at the time noticed her tensed look.

"Is something wrong, my dear?"

Tsuna blushed as Alastor spoke to her. "Sorry, I guess I've been stressed lately. Gathering cards left and right. Even more since Reborn is here and training me like we were in Sparta."

"I can see him as a Spartan commander. Though it does sound like you can use a break. Maybe a night on the town can ease your mind?" Alastor smiled.

Tsuna looked at Alastor as if he grew another head.

Was he...asking her out on a date?!

"Um, I suppose. Reborn actually has nothing else after 3 since we are down in Hell. And when we came down here summer vacation was starting." Tsuna said as she looked in another direction.

"Well how does 5 sound? And, no telling your guardians either." Alastor whispered in her ear before vanishing.

Tsuna felt frazzled, but she went over to Rosie to ask for a dress.

"Of course honey. Any occasion?"

"Well, Alastor asked me if I was available for dinner in town, so..."

Rosie looked surprised at that.
"Alastor asked you out on a date?!"

"I don't know if it should be a date, but no one else is coming either,um..."

"Don't worry honey. I think I have just the thing." Rosie smiled.

-------------------------------
Tsuna was nervous as she waited for Alastor outside the hotel where he said he would look for her.

He came out without his usual coat, but he was wearing suspenders. His hair was also pulled back in a small ponytail, and his bangs were combed back. Though, Tsuna didn't see his tail.

Alastor was surprised at what Tsuna was wearing

Along with her fake ears and fangs, she also had a white shawl around her shoulders, making her look more classy with her hair all curled up

Along with her fake ears and fangs, she also had a white shawl around her shoulders, making her look more classy with her hair all curled up. She also had a small white purse which had her cards in case.

"Um, what do think? Is it too much or...?"

"N-no at all my dear. You look rather lovely."

Then he gestured his arm to for Tsuna to link. "Shall we get going? I know this speakeasy that Mimzy owns. I know you'll love it." He spoke as they walked off, arms linked.

------------
Back at the hotel...

"Where's Tsuna? I haven't seen her." Takeshi asked Hayato.

"That's what I was about to ask you, baseball freak." Then he looked at Angel who was passing by.

"Hey! Drag queen! Do you know where jyuuhime is?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I think I saw her with Al. He looked all spruced up, and she was all dressed too. I think he took her on a date, lucky b***h." Angel said looking at his 'nails'.

Hayato began freaking out as he looked for Reborn.
--------------
Oh, Tsuna's on a date with Alastor now! Aside from the card spirit, what should happen on the date?
Plz comment!