Call Me the Grim Reaper

RECAP
After Finn is brought back to camp, Clarke begins to help him, but she needs the radio, so Raven and Hailey work together to fix it. After leaving the dropship to get wire for the radio, Hailey overhears Octavia and Bellamy's fight. They fight and Octavia tells Hailey to "knock some sense into him." Bellamy proceeds to tell her how messed up he is and they hug it out like the otp they are. <3 She then tells him that he needs to push down the hurt and the pain until he can let it all out, but now isn't the time. ANDDDDDD there's some back story in there too about her dad and stuff. Basically her dad turned her in because he got cold feet. So yeah :) enjoy

song: ghost town by adam lambert

SITTING NEXT TO RAVEN, we were trying to configure the signal to reach the ark whilst Finn lay splayed out behind us with Clarke hovering over him with her eyebrows pinched together. The small, already stuffy first level of the dropship had now been congested with the immense population of the majority of the delinquents. The stench of fear for Finn ran high in the air, mainly coming from Clarke, Raven, and I. My hands shook as I connected the wires to the receiver, finally fixing the radio.

"Okay." I said, sitting back on my haunches. "Raven, try it." She looked over at me and nodded with glazed eyes. She had been hit the hardest by Finn's impalement, given their past.

I set my hand on her shoulder and she presses the button on the mic. "This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station." She yells out while Clarke continued to nurse Finn's wounds. "Come in Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes." She tried again. I pursed my lips at the static that pursued it. "Calling Ark Station. Please come in." She begged. I brought my fingers to the ring on my finger, one of two things I have left of my mother. She had given it to me before she was floated, along with the journal. "Please, please. Can anybody hear me?" Raven pleads into the mic.

"Are you sure you've got the right frequency?" Someone yells out from behind me. I clench my jaw and turn around, ready to give them hell for even speaking. But, Clarke set her hand on my wrist. Earlier I had been there for her and now she is here for me. I narrow my eyes and sit own, swallowing my anger.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Raven forces out with her eyes set onto the radio as if shear willpower could make the ark hear us.

"You can do this." Clarke sets her hand on Raven's shoulder. "Okay?"

Raven brings her eyes up to meet hers, she sucks in her teeth and turns back to the radio, nodding, before continuing. Seeing as Raven could handle it, I stood and walked over to the entrance of the dropship. After my talk with Bellamy, he and three other delinquents left. For what I do not know. I throw the tarp aside and walk out onto the ramp, just slightly out of range of the rain.

"Hails?" Elliot's voice rings out from behind me. However, I don't turn or give any acknowledgement of hearing him. I want to be alone. I need to be. "Hailey?" He asks as he steps up beside me. I clench my jaw and look away, not wanting to meet his gaze because I know that I'll not only break if I do—I'll shatter.