Backed Into a Smelly Corner

song: no time to die by billie eilish <3

After Bellamy and I's kiss, we walked into the dropship. I, wanting to know how Raven is, run ahead and entered first.

I see Clarke hunched over Raven, peeling back the bandage to look at her wound, and Finn, who is staring at Clarke.

I clear my throat to get their attention. Finn's eyes dart to mine, while Clarke's stay glued to Raven's burn.

"Hey," Clarke says without looking up.

I nod. "Hey," I murmur, sitting down next to Finn. "Any updates?" I ask.

She shakes her head, not answering.

After a moment Finn asks, "How did Murphy get a gun?" He looks up at Bellamy who's standing behind me.

I hear him sigh. "Long story." He answers after a moment.

I hear Rave groan as she tries to sit up, but Clarke pushes her back down.

I see her roll her eyes before she turns them back to me.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead."

My eyebrows furrow before Clarke takes the words right out of my mouth.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there?" She says before meeting my eyes. She looks back at Raven with a raised brow. "Enough to build a bomb?"

Raven laughs dryly. "Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left." She says causing me to shake my head and silently curse Murphy again.

"Let's get back to the reapers," Bellamy interjects. "Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" He offers.

Finn shakes his head while Clarke answers.

"Not this enemy."

I shake my head, turning around to face Bellamy.

"You didn't see them, Bell," I say, causing his eyes to flick down towards me in a worried manner. "They're savages. Even the grounders are scared of them." I say, almost shivering at the thought of seeing the life-size version of the drawing in Lincoln's journal.

Bellamy brings his hand up and intertwines it with mine to comfort me. I offer a smile before Finn speaks.

"You're right," he says, making me turn around to face him. "We saw them." He looks at Bellamy with a grave face. "Trust me, it's not an option."

Clarke shakes her head with a grimace. "There's no time for this," she says, standing and throwing the towel she was using on the floor.

Finn sighs at her antics before gesturing towards Raven. "Can she walk or not."

Clarke shakes her head. "No." She says, causing Raven to whip her head towards her with a scowl. "We have to carry her."

"The hell you will," she scoffs. "I'm good to go." She says, starting to stand.