Chapter 15

A/N: Okay, the only reason I posted this today was because I couldn't wait to post it again. I couldn't wait until tomorrow to start writing it. That is the only reason. And because I kinda had so many ideas and I was torturing myself. So yeah. 

Marinette's POV

I stared at Damian as he froze. "You're what?" "I'm pregnant." He stares at me and slowly a smile starts to spread across his face. "I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna be a dad!" He laughs and he puts his hands on my waist and spins me around. 

He puts me down and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled away, with a smile on his face. "I'm not dreaming right?" "No demon. You're not dreaming." He pulls me into a hug and I hug him back and he just stay there for who knows how long. 

I am very happy Damian is happy to be a father to-be. I lean my head on his chest and I feel his thumb stroke my belly. I know, that he is going to be very protective and I am very excited. Granted, we are young but I wouldn't trade this for anything. 

He pulls away and still has a smile on his face. It's smaller but it is still there. "Are we going to tell anybody else or keep it a secret?" "No. We are going to tell everybody else. You tell your father and your siblings because I have to tell my friends." He nods. 

"And, I already told Jason because you weren't here and I really needed to tell someone. And Alfred already knows. Don't know how but, he does." "Alfred's all knowing, Angel. It's impossible to hide something from him." I giggle. "I figured that out. Now wish me luck."

"Alright. And now I have to tell me siblings and somehow endure the teasing I'm going to get. See you after, Angel." He kissed me and I walked out and messaged my friends in a group chat. 

Spots- Hey Guys! Meet me at the Danielle's Ice Cream shop (A/N: I've always wanted to open an ice cream shop, okay. Don't judge.)

Queenie-Ok! I can be there is 5 with Kagami. 

Snake boi- I'll be there with my sister is 8. 

Turtle-I am at the hotel chillin' with Wayzz. Let me change and I'll be there is 10. 

I smiled at my phone and I continued walking to where the cars were. I heard yelling from the living room and cheering which sounded like Dick. I think Jason might be there just so, he can tease Demon. 

I smile to myself and place a hand on my belly. "Your father will love you little one. I promise you I will keep you safe even if it cost me my own life." I am only about 2 weeks and I am already attached to the baby. I do hope this is normal. 

I climb in Damian's car and enter the address and the car starts driving. I arrive at the ice cream shop and see the group-minus Nino, is already there. I climb out and walk over. "Mari-bug!" Chloe pulls me into a tight hug and I hug her back. "Hey Chlo." 

"Mari-hime! Wayne told us you were sick. Is everything okay?" I nod and smile. "Yeah. Everything's fine. Where's Nino?" "Yo, dudes!" "There he is." "Dudette! You're okay. Damian told us you weren't feeling well." I hug him and smile. 

"Yeah. I'm fine actually, I'm great! And there's a good reason I was sick. Because guess what? Y'all are going to be aunts and uncles!" Chloe's reaction was immediate. "I'm gonna be an aunt!!!" She tackles me into a hug and the rest of the group joins. 

They were raving about how awesome this was, how excited they were and it wasn't until 20 minutes later did they decide that we could finally get ice cream. I chose chocolate with gummy bears and mm's and chocolate syrup. "Mari, you are going to give the baby a chocolate addiction."

I huff and cross my arms. "Better than them not liking chocolate at all." "Sooo, does Damian know about the baby?" "Yup. He was super happy and he is actually in the process of telling his siblings. I would've thought he would've called me by now for help with his siblings." 

As if on cue, my phone rang and the caller ID was 'Shaytan'. "Hello Demon." "Angel please help me. I've already stabbed Todd for being inappropriate." "Damian Wayne." The line was silent and then there was a beep meaning the call had ended. 

I sighed and finished off my ice cream. "Alright. I have to go back to the Manor before Damian kills one of his brothers." "Alright. I want daily update on mini-bug." I giggle and nod. "Alright. I'll y'all later." 

I go back to the car and it drives me back to the Manor. I quietly go through the door and make my way to the living room. I see a broken TV, a few broken vases, a dagger on the ground, bullet holes in the walls and floor and an angry Damian. 

I sigh and snap my fingers fixing all the damage that was done in the room. "Damian Wayne. WE have talked about you controlling your anger and I'm POSITIVE we talked about you trying to kill your siblings." "I wasn't trying to kill him. I was just correcting him." 

I raise an eyebrow. "So, you correct a kid by stabbing him?" "N-" "So, you stab an animal to correct it?!" "I wo-" "THEN DON'T DO IT TO YOUR SIBLINGS!!! THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM DAMIAN!!! NOW STOP TRYING TO STAB THEM!!!" 

I glare at him harshly before collecting myself. Pregnancy hormones show up randomly when you are early in pregnancy. For some reason, while I was waiting for the doctor for the test results I researched a bunch about pregnancy hormones and shit like that. 

And just to prove it to myself for some reason tears collect in my eyes. "I'm s-sorry. I-i di-didn't m-mean t-to yell." Damian was at my side in an instant and he rubbed my back. "It's okay, Angel. Please don't cry." I continued to cry for no reason until I finally got my hormones under control. 

Well, for now anyways. I'm pretty sure they'll continue to be a bitch and show up at random times and then as she got more into the pregnancy she was pretty sure they were going to be more frequent. 

Pregnancy was going to be quite the journey.