Chapter 3

Marinette's POV

I hopped out of bed and shut off my alarm. I get to see DAMIAN!!!! I was super excited. I ran to the bathroom and took and shower and grabbed an outfit from the closet. I put it on and quickly did my hair. 

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and walked over to where MPS was waiting

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and walked over to where MPS was waiting. "Mari! Finally." I giggled and we talked and a limo pulled up and the driver came out. "This is the french class, correct?" Ms.Bustier walked up. "Yes sir." "Alright then. My name is Alfred Pennyworth and I will be your driver to the Wayne Manor." "Okay. Class get in. Single file." We all headed into the limo and Lila kept telling lies about this and that and said not to mention her to the Waynes and such. Probably so that her lies weren't uncovered. 

I drowned out all the noise and waited for us to arrive at the Manor. 

~~~~~~~~At the Wayne Manor~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

The Wayne's were getting ready for the French class that was coming to the Manor for self defense classes and lunch. Alfred was making sure they had enough of everything and had the first aid kits ready in case of anything before he had to go pick them up. Bruce, Dick, Tim and Jason all noticed that Damian kept mumbling to himself in Arabic so, they were curious as to why that was. 

They met up in the living room when they were done. Damian had to keep his emotions in check and make sure that his emotions didn't show on his face. Bruce cleared his throat. "Okay, so everything is ready?" They all nodded. "Good. Now, since we are having self defense classes we are going to test their skill. We needed to see how much they know about it." Damian spoke up. "Are we allowed to do armed combat?" "Yes but only if they are comfortable with it." "Okay." "Now, they should be here in about 5 minutes with Alfred so, be on your best behavior and no death threats, Damian." He scowled but nodded. 

They headed over to the front on the Manor and waited. They heard chatter and they quickly straightened their outfits. The class walked in and Damian's eyes immediately landed on Marinette and it took a lot of self control not to run over and kiss her breathless.