HMP 12

Jin hesistantly neared the glass of blood on the demon's or Jungkook's lips

Jin hesistantly neared the glass of blood on the demon's or Jungkook's lips. What if this give him more power? What if this will cause him to fully take over their maknae's body? Thoughts were roaming around the older's head, clearly zoned out. The demon stared at Jin, raising his brow.
"So, you aren't giving it to me?" The demon asks, rolling his eyes. Jin got out of his trance, backing the glass away.
"I don't trust you, what if you need this so you'll fully take over him" Jin says, glaring.
"Oh, really?" The demon says and rolled his eyes to the back of his head, getting Jungkook to have control back on his body.

"Hyung-" Jungkook gets cut off as he starts to scream. Scratches appeared on his arms, very big ones. Jin stared in horror, his hands shaking.
"N-no! Stop!" Jin says, shaking his head. The demon didn't stop, he continued to torture Jungkook. The scratches slowly drew blood that made Jin's eyes tear up. The door opened and the others walked in, panicked.
"Wh-" Hoseok cuts himself off, gasping as his jaw dropped.
"Hyung, what's happening, Jungkook's already bleeding!" Namjoon says and Jin continued to yell for the demon to stop.
"Kill me already!" Jungkook yelled, sobbing.

"No! Stop!" Jimin says, touching Jungkook's arms and shaking his head. The demon took control again, laughing. His laugh was so deep, it scared the others.
"Now... Give me the fucking blood" The demon says and Jin did so, helping him drink.
"This is disgusting to watch" Yoongi says, looking away.
"Jungkookie, we're so sorry" Taehyung says, closing his eyes as he looked down. Sharp teeth slowly showed as the demon continued to drink, his nails showing.
"Hyung, stop giving him it" Yoongi whispered and Jin did so. They stared as the demon laughed, trying to get the chains to break but not having enough strength as he only drank half.

"I need more! I need more!"