HMP 4

Yoongi walked inside Jungkook's room, quietly closing the door

Yoongi walked inside Jungkook's room, quietly closing the door. As he walked around, he got startled by a branch hitting the window. He walked to the bed, looking if Jungkook's there.
"What? Where is this guy?" He asks himself until the bathroom door opened. He got startled, putting the pillow down. He looked back and he's met with Jungkook, in a robe and drying his hair with a towel. The younger looks up, frowning as he closes the bathroom door.
"Yoongi hyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, biting the inside of his lip.

"O-oh... Uh... Jin hyung told me to check on you. You didn't eat anything" Yoongi lied, scratching his head. Since it was dark inside the room, Yoongi didn't see the smirk that was on Jungkook's face.
"Oh, I ate already" Jungkook says, knowing it was a lie already.
"Hmm... Well, I'll go to bed now... You should too" Yoongi says and quickly walked out of the room. Jungkook smirked wider, walking to his bed and turning the lamp on.

He grabbed his small mirror, staring at it as he sees the real Jungkook.
"So, bitch, how does it taste eating a person?" He asks, licking his lips.

"You're horrible"

"Oh, heard that so many times" The demon says, rolling his eyes.
"But come to think of it... I made sure that person wasn't seen, I ate all of him up" The demon says, rubbing his stomach.

"I'm gonna throw up"

"Nah, I won't do that if I were you, want another punishment?" The demon says and Jungkook shook his head, crying.
"What a crybaby, everytime I talk to you, you're always crying which causes me to be questioned everytime. Stop crying" The demon says as he wiped the tears away.
"I ain't having this eyes be puffy" The demon says, rolling his eyes again.

"I hate you"