HMP 13

"Hyung, he's so quiet now

"Hyung, he's so quiet now... " Taehyung says as they tried to listen for any sounds to come out from the room.
"Hyung! Hyung!" A voice yelled, startling the two.
"Yes?" Jin says as he looked back at who it was.
"Hyung, we found a guy who can help Jungkook" Jimin says, smiling.
"Wait, really? Where is he?" Jin asks and Jimin chuckled.
"He'll be here tomorrow" Jimin says and Jin nods.
"Why are you guys here though?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Jungkook or the demon is so quiet, it's making us worry" Taehyung says and Jimin hums.

"Maybe we should go in" Jimin says and the two nodded, laughing. As they walked in, they didn't see anything on the bed.
"Wait, where is he?" Jin asks, suddenly started choking as he felt hands on his neck.
"Looking for me?" A very deep voice says, startling Jimin and Taehyung who gasps as they saw that their hyung is being strangled. Both then grabbed onto the demon, or Jungkook, trying to get him away while Jin held onto the hands, so he can breath a little.
"Help! Help!" Jimin yelled loud, having a hard time.

Footsteps are heard and then more people tried to get the demon away.
"Let go of him" Yoongi says and suddenly the demon lets go of Jin's neck. He stared at his hands, backing away. Jin backed away, coughing, being helped by Hoseok who checked if he's okay. Jungkook stared at his hands, backing away with teary eyes.
"Hyung... Hyung, I'm so sorry... " Jungkook says, his back hitting the wall.
"N-no, Kook, it's okay. Hey... Hey, calm down" Jin says, shaking his head.

"N-no! I hurt you! I hurt you!" Jungkook says and starts hitting his head.
"Kook, calm down, okay?" Jimin says, trying to get close but Jungkook screamed, startling him.

"Get away! I might hurt you if you don't!"