chapter 28

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, it smells manly in here, I'm still in Phenyo's Tshirt so then it registers that I'm in his bedroom, i check the time, its just after 8am, Panic flushes over me, I should've been home last night! I'm in trouble right now.  Phenyo walks out of the bathroom with a towl wrapped around his waist and another one in his hand, he's using it to wipe the rest of his body.

"Hey you're up early" he's standing there smiling, i get out of the sheets and look for my dress, I'm such a mess i slept with the make up on, i look like a drunkard right now. "Zee kwenzakalani(whats going on)" i dont even pay attention to him. "I'm looking for my dress Phenyo, my sister is going to kill me,i was supposed to be home last night but i slept out" he looks unfazed at all, he takes his lotion, and starts lotioning his body.

"Phenyo please take me home" I'm defeated now because clearly he wont pay attention to me. "Your dress is in the washer, it had make up stains on it so i thought since I've got a few items to wash i can also add it" he's sitting on the edge of the bed with his back towards me. My sister is going to kill me, "thank you, but i need to go home now" he looks at me briefly then continues with what he's doing, what's going on with Phenyo, "so you'd rather risk your sister seeing you in my clothes?, call her and let her know you slept over at a friend's house" well coming home in Phenyo's clothes would be like signing up for my own death.

I called Thengi and told her that I'll be at Mpumi's place. I havent spoken to them since they're cape town trip so i hope my sister doesn't decide to call Mpumi. "Phenyo" he looks at me "hmmm", this is honestly awkward "i would like to take a shower" he chuckles then stands to face my direction "the bathroom is right there" he knows exactly that this has nothing to do with the bathroom "i didnt bring any clothes or toiletries" he smiles, "you can use mine, we'll get some later before you leave" he walks over to me and plants a wet kiss on my lips before leaving the room.

I take a shower then wear one of his T shirts, i found him downstairs preparing breakfast, "what's for breakfast" he walks over to me and embraces me in his arms, i know i kind of smell like him but wow this man smells great,"a breakfast fit for a Queen, come" he leads me to a high chair and we dig in. After breakfast we went out to sit by the patio.

He takes off his T shirt and jumps into the pool, his dark chocolate skin with water dripping on it is such a lovely sight to look at. "Zee come and help me i cannot come out" i laugh but he looks serious so i go over to him and give him my hand, only for him to pull me into the water then he laughs, I'm so upset. "Awww ngiyaxolisa sthandwa sam(I'm sorry my love)" he's trying so hard to surpress him laugh.

I step out of the pool then he follows after me "come on babe I'm sorry" he engulfs me in a tight bear hug, "let go of me Phenyo" i try to wiggle my way out of his grip, "not until you accept my apology" now he's planting kisses all over my face "okay fine now let me go" he laughs then lets go of me.

His phone rings and he goes off to answer it while i sit on the patio, "babe, Sphelele needs someone to drive his inlaws to the airport, do you want to come with me?" Phenyo clearly forgot that i dont have anything to wear "what will i wear?, hamba(go) buy me something nice" i smile and he smiles back at me, he jogs upstairs to get changed i assume. He walks back down shortly, he looks good in navy blue ankle grazer chinos and a white golf t shirt with a white airforce. "Ngiyabuya uyezwa sthandwa sam(I'll be right back okay)?" He plants a kiss on my sheet, my forehead then on my lips, "drive safely" he walks off and when he gets to the door he calls out my name, "yes?" I walk over to him "I love you" he doesn't even wait for my response, he walks out.

What am i going to do in this insanely big house all on my own. I decide to drop Nhlaka a text and probably block him if i get the guts to. I sent him a long text about what i found out and how that made me feel. About 10 minutes later he responds "we'll talk when you get back" no apology or even denying it at least. I guess i should just break things off with him. I respond with the "i think we should see other people" type of text. He responds almost immediately "maMvuleni ngithe sizokhuluma(i said we'll talk)" well I'm moving on,Nhlaka has proven that he isnt worth it.

I decide to post some of my pictures and videos with Phenyo, the ones we took yesterday. The compliments start flooding in, people asking who he is, even Phelo decided to comment after not hearing from him for months, i didnt respond.

Since i have the house all to myself, maybe i should cook plus the fridge is packed with food. I opt to make creamy prawn pasta with a side of tuna greek salad and bacon wrapped grilled chicken fillet. "It smells great, i could get used to coming home to this" he wraps is arms around my waist from behind, Phenyo is tall,when he's standing behind me, my head goes just below his chest. "Whats for lunch my love" he kisses my cheek "you just relax and sit down I'll be your chef for the afternoon" he smiles and walks off to the sitting room. I dish up and serve him. "This looks and smells amazing" i smile, we pray and both dig in.

I'm laughing at just how Phenyo has been digging into his food, he wasnt even paying attention to his tennis match playing on TV. "Baby, ngicela ungphakele(please dish up for me again)" i smile and dish up for him again, "ngiyabonga baby, rest while i go and do the dishes"

We spent the rest of the day being our goofy selfs, playing around, watching movies and you know Phenyo and his random kisses. The drive home was lovely as always, i sure hope my sister isnt home.