cuatro

"I don't get why you can't wear leggings.  Why would you want your bare skin to slide on the floor?  At least with leggings, you won't get a burn."  JJ shook his head and tried pulling down the spandex of Mariposa's volleyball uniform, and then try to pull them up because now her underwear was showing. However when he did that, the bottom of her ass was hanging out. "Can't you wear a medium?"

"This is a medium.  And before you ask, I tried on the large and the waistband was too big."

The volleyball team was having another home game, and JJ had just finished football practice, so they were in the hallway waiting for the game to start while people were getting their snacks and finding seats.  "Well, can you have a smaller ass? Because this isn't working."

With a fake pout on her face, Mariposa turned to JJ and put her arms loosely around his neck.  "I thought you liked my ass."

JJ nodded, because she was correct, and put his hands on the small of her back, right above the waistband of the spandex.  "I do, when I'm the only one that sees it."

"You're still the only one that gets to see all of it."  Mariposa assured.  "I have to go back to the locker room now."

"I guess. I'll be in my usual seat."  Since her arms were still around his neck, it wasn't too hard for JJ to pull her closer and kiss her, which they clearly do as a hobby.  "I love you."

With a big smile on her face, Mariposa kiss him once more before they both finally let go of each other.  "Te amo mucho." She sent JJ a quick wave, before disappearing into the locker room. With her gone, JJ went back into the gym and took his usual seat, since sophomore year, in the middle.

"JJ, look! We got the last bags of popcorn." Casimiro said excitedly.  "Do you want a cherry or blue raspberry icee?"

After the game, which Beverly won, again, Mariposa went to the locker room to get her backpack and duffel bag before running back into the gym to meet up with her family and JJ.  "Mija, there were so many scouts here."  Fabiola said once everybody congratulated her for winning another game. "They were sitting right behind us, but they're really quiet."

Being a junior on the currently most successful varsity volleyball team in the state, scouts were some things that Mariposa was paying a lot of attention to.  JJ was pushing her flyaways back and making her hair less messy while she asked, "Do you think they noticed me?"

"A lot of the hits you made gave you guys points, so most likely."  Reina nodded.  "Can we go get milkshakes now?"

× × ×

The next night, it was Friday and Layla was throwing a party at her house, but she was calling it a "small get together".  When JJ and Mariposa finally showed up, the house was already pretty packed, but I didn't seem like it since Layla lived in a whole mansion. JJ didn't waste much time getting tipsy, so a few shots and bottles of beer later, JJ was rowdier than usual and jumping all over the place while Mariposa was still on her second beer.

"Mariposa, you don't know me, but can you hold this. I really have to pee." A blonde girl approached her, bouncing a little bit and clearly tipsy. Mariposa just nodded, and once the girl turned around, she hid the solo cup under her shirt and stood by the drinks like nothing happened.

A few seconds later, JJ had come back inside from messing around in the backyard and ran at Mariposa, his body glistening from sweat or the pool, or both. And his cheeks were flushed, clearly showing that he was drunk. He also somehow managed to lose all of his clothes except for his underwear. "Posi! Baby, it's so fun outside, you have to come." JJ smiled and engulfed her in a hug, pulling her shorts and shirt clad body against his nearly naked body. "Why is your hand under your shirt? Take this off so we can go swimming."