treinta y tres

(pretend this is mariposa k? k)

liked by jordan1baker, spence.james and 1,302 others
mariposazavala  cant wait to run people over again 🥰
view all 92 comments

liv.bakery is that my bestie in a tessie?!
liv.bakery ur hot 🥵
liv.bakery wanna test the seats together? 😼
mariposazavala   left the doors unlocked for u <3
jordan1baker   ayo????
mariposazavala   ur not invited mr frito 🙄

× × ×

Reina was enjoying Mariposa's new car as much as Mariposa was, and the two had a lot of fun reprogramming the sound of the steering wheel horn.  And the heated seats definitely came in handy, especially when they picked up iced coffees. Pulling into the school parking lot, Mariposa was lucky enough to find a spot beside Olivia's car. Olivia had just pulled into the parking lot, so she was still in her car trying to gather all of her stuff when the Zavala girls pulled up beside her. "We got you coffee!" Mariposa smiled, running around her car to go to her best friend, who was currently hugging Reina. "Yo back off my girl."

"I'm allowed to hug my in-laws." Reina said, sticking her tongue out at her older sister. Mariposa went to hug Olivia as well, and when they pulled apart, she handed her her coffee.  The three turned to start walking into the school, following the crowd of students who are also walking from the student parking lot.  They held conversation as if they haven't seen each other all weekend, and as usual, split up with Reina once she spotted her own friends.

"So how was your weekend?"

"Mari, you were at my house everyday."

The two were walking down the hallway with their arms linked, but Mariposa still threw her hands in exasperation. "Then how was your sleep?"

"With you not kicking me in your sleep? Pretty good actually."

Mariposa's jaw dropped and she slapped Olivia's arm. "I don't kick in my sleep! I cuddle." She smiled, trailing a finger down Olivia's forearm as an arm was thrown over her shoulders.

"It's true."

"Go away, Jordan. No one likes you." Olivia lifted her brother's arm off of Mariposa while her best friend shoved him away, making him stumble.

"Woah, I'm just here for protection.  Everyone knows about the breakup and the guys are thirsty.  Have you noticed the extra cologne in the air?"

"Well clearly we are doing a horrible job at pretending to be a couple."  Olivia sighed.  "Let's go to the bathroom and mess up each other's hair."

The girls moved to run away from Jordan, but he caught their shoulders and pulled them back.  "No one needs to mess up hair.  You guys have been telling everyone you're dating since you were like 8, no one believes it anymore.  New kids do, but Spencer was the last one."  Jordan stated, releasing the girls' shoulders but steering them away from the bathrooms.  "How come you didn't get me coffee?"