Chapter 6 - Odd..

You rolled around under the cover. You were haunted by worry and it affected your dreams. You rested against one of the railings outside your small home. You had a nice view on Zion. "Mind if I join you?" You heard Neo ask gently. You turned to face him. "Go ahead. It's not like I own the place." You chuckled lowly. You returned to lean against the railing as you looked at the view. Slowly Neo walked next to you. 

"Is something bothering you? It was odd of you not to join everyone at the party." Neo asked gently. "I'm just worried about Agent Smith. Another agent told me he wasn't feeling too well." You stated your lips turning downwards to form a small frown. "Morpheus doesn't really like me dating an agent, does he?" You asked already knowing the answer. "He's just worried." Neo stated. Morpheus worried about the crew. It was like he was the father of the whole crew. On the other hand the crew cared about him. "What brings you outside this late? I thought you were having some private time with Trin." You asked looking at the One who stood next to you. His hazel brown eyes scanned the walls of the Zion. "It's nothing. Just a bad dream." He stated calmly. His voice held slight worry. He wasn't the most emotional but that just meant it was easier to pick up on how he felt. Especially when he was worried. You nodded deciding you wouldn't push him further. 

"I got a message from the Oracle. She wants to meet you." Neo stated after a moment of silence. You hadn't ever met the Oracle. After Neo was revealed to be the one, it was thought that you didn't have a reason to go. "Uh. Are you sure she meant me?" You asked. "Mhm." "Alright.. When would the meeting be?" You looked at him. "As soon as we leave Zion." Neo answered

You spent a moment in silence. But it wasn't awkward silence. It was one that gave you both room to think about your own problems. "I think I'll go back inside. Please, don't stay here alone for too long." You patted Neo on the shoulder as you passed him by. He nodded but his eyes never left the beautiful city. "Good night." He mumbled. You almost didn't catch his words. "Good night." You answered on a sleepy tone.

After getting couple more hours of rest, you walked to Nebuchadnezzar. You sent Smith a message with a program Nova had helped you design. 

"Hi. I thought it wise to check on you. I heard from Bennington that you weren't feeling too well. Is everything alright now? I hope you see this soon. With love, (Y/n)" 

You sighed and checked the message once more. You couldn't spot spelling errors, and it wasn't TOO formal. You got up and headed to get some breakfast. Your mind still tormented you with scenarios of what was wrong with Smith. 

Almost a week went by. You checked the message everyday. He sadly hadn't answered. You had tried to send couple more but they hadn't caught his attention either. It was odd. But you couldn't think about that right now! Today had finally arrived. The crew had left Zion and you and Neo were going to see THE Oracle. You were pretty excited. But also scared. What if they were judgemental? What if you weren't good enough? Why did you want to see you?

"Are you ready?" Neo asked.You nodded. It was time.. You and Neo were jacked into the Matrix. "So where exactly do we go?" You asked walking close to Neo. "Just follow me." You followed Neo into the building. It gave you Asian culture vibes. There were three tables on your left and on your right. A man was sitting in the other end of the room. You neared him. Neo nodded gently. "Hi." You greeted him. "You seek the Oracle." He answered. "Well she is the one who invited me." You answered trying not to sound rude. "Who are you?" You asked. "I am Seraph. I can take you both to her. But first, I must apologize." "Apologize for what exactly?" You asked. "This."