The Curse

A/N: I don't really know what to name this chapter, but it's just basically to explain what happened last chapter. And yes, Casey is the fucking Scarecrow bitch idk. Sad I don't know my own story ;-;

His PoV:

No matter how fast I ran they never gave up. It's like I was a wanted criminal or something with a big bounty on my head! Oh wait. I smirked at my own thoughts but focused on getting away.

As I rounded the corner something in my pocket vibrated. Oh right! I pulled out the voodoo doll of myself and someone spoke from it. "What were you thinking?! You only said you wanted revenge!"

"I did, and that's what I was planning. On my cheating ex-" "Ya know it's not wise to lie to an overlord of hell and the person who gave you a second chance.." Right, sorry.

I watched as my own doll changed into them. "It looks like you need some help, yeah? But at what cost? Oh I wonder.." "Fine! Fine, I'll work for you and do as you say"

The doll smirked right as I feel into one of those portals and back to hell where I belong. Once my feet touched the ground I heard their laugh and could practically know their smiling.

"And welcome back to hell, how did it feel to live again eh?" They talked with me as we made our way back to their home. The small demons who worked for them opened the doors and shook at the sight.

Did I say home? I meant a fucking broken down mansion. As we walked the halls, I spoke up. "I didn't know you could travel to the mortal realm too" They chuckled.

"I can come and go as I please but I spend most of my time there. I do have two sisters to look after now so I'll be pretty busy, while I'm gone I'll leave some chores and errands for you to run" I groaned.

"If it's going to be a problem I can just add you to my collection-" "T-that won't be necessary sir-!" They raised an eyebrow. "-Master I mean!" "Good, now care to explain why you wanted revenge on my sister?"

Masters PoV:

I've never seen someone's face go from nervous to scared real quick, it was pretty funny. "S-sister?" I nodded and crossed my arms as he started pacing. I sat down in my dusty chair, an old one, which made a squeak sounded at the slightest of movements.

"Are you saying she's your-" I raised my hand up to silence him. "I thought it was obvious when I stared you down, up in that case since I'm short in my human form" I could tell he held in a laugh.

I didn't get a word in as he started laughing like a manic, hunched forward and arms crossed over his stomach. I crossed my legs then placed my folded hands on my knee as I waited patiently for him to finish his laughing session.

Once he stood his mouth opened but I made a slit motion across my lips and watched as his mouth stitched closed at my command, his eyes widened and frantically tried to open it to no avail. The stitches growing back as fast as they were ripped off.

He looked at me scared as I chuckled. "How can you be so quick yet forgetful at the same time? It's almost entertaining to watch, no?" My minions all laughed at the sight of him struggling.

"You're a Scarecrow demon for Satan's sake, you should be used to your mouth being stitched closed!" He groaned and I removed the stitch allowing him to speak whatever was on his mind.

Such a fucking asshole..

I tilted my head and smirked, his body tensed. Shit, I forgot you can read minds! "Mhm.." I played with the little doll village on my desk as Casey tried to keep himself calm. "We don't have much time left, master!"

My eyes scanned toward the big clock tower, clenching my teeth. Next Cleanse: 002 Days. "Neither do you, I've given you 48 hours to get your revenge and you've already wasted more than half! So you only got 12 hours"

"But you just-" I slammed my fist down. "I'm not repeating myself so instead of revenge you'll be living up there till your times up. You'll get to be human again and fix any mistakes you caused while alive am I clear?!"

He nodded frantically and took a few steps back, I snapped my fingers and he was pulled away. The doors closed and I sat alone in my office. With only a picture of my sisters to watch.

I'll have to get back to them after the cleanse, some of my minions are gonna be gone by that time and I just can't leave them behind. It was decided which ones too so I'll have to spend what time I have left with them to make it last...

A/N (6/12/21): I now realize this shit is cringe I apologize I was a bit young writing this :pp

A/N (1/29/24): Rewriting this story so lmk if your interested in that idk.