Surprise

Charlies PoV:

I stretched as I heard chaos from downstairs. I was having a good dream to! I sighed while getting ready for the day. Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I struggled to brush out my hair. "Hey Charlie, there is some bad things going on down there and I don't want to be apart of it!"

I sighed while looking at Vaggie in my mirror. "Just let them deal with it, I'll have Alastor deal with them!" I groaned as my brush got stuck in my hair.

"Here, let me help you!" Vaggie came behind me while grabbing the brush and doing my hair, she was gentle. "Ow! Vaggie!" Well kinda.

"Sorry!" She frowned while styling my hair like usual. She then sprayed my hair before nodding in approval. "Done!"

I got up and hugged her. "Thank you Vaggie! What would I do without you?!" She chuckled and kissed my cheek, I blushed.

She placed her hands on my shoulder, before sighing. "Have you even seen Alastor? Angel or N/N?" I thought about it.

"Now that you brought it up, they have been gone for a while.." "Maybe they're have a threesome!" Husker walked by while drinking his booze.

Vaggie growled, he shrugged and walked away. "We have to find them!" We went in different directions. I called their names. I then saw a familiar face.

"Nifty! Have you seen either Alastor, Angel or N/N?!" She shook her head. "I was too busy cleaning to notice they were gone, have you checked the attic or basement?"

I shook my head and thanked her, running to the attic. I opened the small down and walked up the steps. I peeked my head inside and looked around. It was clean. Huh..?

"Charlie?! Get down you could-" I got startled and lost my balance. I fell off the steps, someone then caught me. "I told you!" I pouted at Vaggie.

She only sighed and put me down. "Did you find them?" I shook my head. "Have you checked the basement?" We both stood silent.

"They are in the basement?!" We both ran off, I quickly shut the attic. We headed toward the basement door as I got out the key. I put my hand on the handle. It's warm..?

I pulled the handle and the door opened. Me and Vaggie looked at each other, before heading down. My hooves echo with every step, it was really dark.

That is until I saw some colorful lights. What? As me and Vaggie walked closer, my jaw dropped. N/N giggled. "Surprise!"

Your PoV:

I walked toward Charlie and hugged her, she hugged back before Vaggie pulled her away. "What is all this?! Who did all this?!" I went and hugged Angel and Alastor before looking at Vaggie.

"You all... did this? Is this why you were gone?!" We all nodded. "That's amazing! But, what now?" I smiled at Charlie. "Lets open it up tonight! I made sure everything was safe! But first, how about a tour?!"

Her and Vaggie nodded. I walked toward the bar and stood behind the counter, my arms out. "This is the bar if you couldn't tell!"

 "This is the bar if you couldn't tell!"