CHAPTER 9

Surprise! A double update for you guys!

Enjoy!

Mikaella's POV

~Elly wake up!!! Jeonghannie is here! Elly wake up!! Jeonghannie is here! El-

"Shut up! You're not here you idiot!" I mumbled in annoyance as I threw my alarm clock on the floor.

Back then, Jeonghan used to wake me every morning in a sing song voice. He always says the same thing over and over again. I ended up recording his voice and made it my alarm tone. Funny, he never knew it until now.

Everytime I hear his voice every morning, it never fails to wake me up. As it always slaps me with the truth, that Jeonghan will never be in my room. Not at all. Not anymore.

Sighing, I decided to wake up and start my day without thinking about what happened to me last night. Even if I felt a little bit of a headache, today is still a great day and I should start it by having happy thoughts.

But in frustration, as soon as got up, I slumped back to bed when I felt a pang of pain all over my body. I was so dizzy too. It feels like I've been beaten up multiple times. Perhaps, thinking about last night, I remembered that I got soaked in the rain. Maybe it was the reason why I feel so sick.

I didn't manage to get up from bed as I couldn't bear the dizziness of my head. So, in the end, I just decided to sleep again. Thinking maybe a little bit more rest could help lessen the sickness that I felt.

Later on, I woke up feeling thirsty and hungry. My headache was bearable now and I manage to push myself up to bed. Though I still felt a little dizzy, I tried to stood up and held unto the wall for support.

I cursed mentally when I glanced at the calendar and realized that today is Sunday. We have a usual family gathering once a week which includes an all day family bonding with mine and Jeonghan's family. But now, as I look at the clock, my parents were probably worried, no scratch it. They're probably frustrated why I am not present. I didn't even informed and made a call to them since last night. They might be wondering why I'm not at the Yoon's mansion.

Well, speaking of. When I made it downstairs after feeling like a million hours of suffering from stepping on my staircase, my telephone suddenly rang making me roll my eyes. Because I know it is my dad.

"Hel--"

"Where are you woman?!"

I shouldn't have answered. Now I have to face my father's wrath.

"I'm home dad. I just woke up. I--"

"What?!" He exclaimed making me pull the telephone away from my ear. "What were you thinking?! Did you forget that today is Sunday? Your husband is already here Ella. Everyone is looking for you."

"Dad, I'm not--" I was really trying to explain myself. I can't really go there and I'm really feeling so dizzy that I think I am having a high fever.

"Get yourself together! I'm not gonna say this again Ella. Don't make me feel so embarrassed more than this. Bring yourself here and show respect to your elders." I heard him say with a hint of anger in his voice. "I'll give you 10 minutes. You have to be here."

I just shut my eyes as my dad hung up the call. I wasn't feeling so well but I have to follow his orders, or else, I'm gonna say bye bye to my course. He's been blackmailing me about it since then and I know he'd really do it if I won't obey him. So here I am, being left with no choice.

"Urgh!" I groaned.

I tried my best to shower and change as fast as I can but when I came out, I suddenly felt like I want to vomit. And I did. After gargling multiple times, I brushed my teeth and head downstairs. I was wearing a thick jacket and a pants paired with a sneakers which is a quite odd outfit for a very hot day. Can't blame myself though, I really felt so cold.