Chapter (1) Kill

"Some get kill,
And some killed."

18/02/21

18/02/21

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

The male woke up with puffy, swollen eyes. He stood up from the bed and moved toward his bathroom, did his routine and went to the kitchen.

He roamed his head around himself, his whole house was deadly silent. There was not a single trace of sound.

The house which saw its morning always with the loud screaming of a six year old boy, the house in which always the giggles were echoed, was deadly silent.

He popped on the couch in the living room, his eyes again started becoming watery, a sob left his mouth before breaking in loud cries, he cried.

This was what he could do now, only crying was left in his life.

"I- I am sorry baby. Ap-ppa is sorry, where are you, baby ?" The man murmured to himself clutching a photograph of his six year old son in his hands.

"Forgive your appa. How can you be so careless, this is all your fault." The man cried, blaming himself which he always did.

He suffered a lot for his whole life, his parents left him, living in a poor locality didn't help at all, also when he had to suffer daily for food or for roof.

Above all, cheating on the boy who loved him with his soul didn't help, the blonde cheated on his husband and left that pure soul only for his greed of money and pleasure.

Only to regret in the end, only to regret everything he did in the past.

His greediness of money and pleasure lead him to the hands of a devil who did nothing except abuse and harass the male.

And maybe the god also didn't feel pity when he blessed the blonde with a baby boy.

The devil didn't show any mercy on the new born soul too. That's when the blonde decided to be strong.

Divorcing the devil, he freed himself and his baby boy.

But his happiness didn't last long when his reason to smile, his baby got lost in the crowd leaving him alone.

And now the blonde roamed in the streets with his son's photograph in his hands, asking different people about his six year old son.

But no one saw his son anywhere, he went to the cops, he filed a complaint but those cops were like nothing, they didn't do anything.