Chapter (21) Petal

"Memories can be the best and can be the worst anyone have.."

24/05/21Rewritten :: 08/11/22

24/05/21
Rewritten :: 08/11/22

Song recommendation :: Please put it on loop. :)

__________________________________*****^pic credit to the rightful owner

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

"I spilled water on Y-yugyeom's work papers, so he struck me, his ring scratched me."

The mafia felt his ears buzzing from the words the blonde had told him a while ago. His heart, angry in his chest. Eyes blazing red. 

Jungkook's stern footsteps filled the dark corridors in which he was walking, his polished shoes tapping against the floor, veins popping out on his forehead so the healthy locks bounced. 

The male entered a dark room, two of his guards bowing at him as he nodded his head in acknowledgment, Jungkook waited for them to open the doors. 

The wooden door opened and the raven's orbs fell on the sight of a bleeding Yugyeom in front of him, tied to a chair. When everyone thought the male was taken away by the cops, Jungkook's men were disguised as the officers, taking him away to one of their hideouts, away from the city. 

 The mafia saw red as the sight of the mark on Taehyung's skin and the blonde crying out in pain from the strike captured his brain, the male marched toward the other, landing a hard punch against his jaw, Yugyeom coughed up blood. 

The mafia pulled on the bruised Male's collar and his ears got filled with all those painful cries of Taehyung of that day, of those brown orbs pooling with immense fear, of the tight hold on his arm to not let him go, to him, to Yugyeom, to the beast.