Chapter (7) Son

"There was a good news that,
It was a bad news."

09/03/21

09/03/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

When people said Jungkook was heartless, they weren't wrong, if you aren't counted as the mafia's family then it was better to stay away from him.

He didn't care if the 6 year old boy was innocent but he would die if he belonged to Taehyung.

The mafia continued staring at the boy as he was pulled out from his heartless thinking when the kid innocently offered him his ice cream. 

"Do you want it, buddy ?" The kid asked, wide eyes looking at him, slight fear of sharing his Ice cream filling his orbs which disappeared when the mafia shook his head.

"Then why are you staring at my ice cream, it's a bad habit! My appa told me." The kid uttered proudly, shoving the spoon in his mouth.

"Doesn't your appa talk a lot ?" The mafia uttered annoyed but he frowned when the boy looked at him horrified.

"What happened ?" He asked, noticing the fearful expressions and glossy eyes.

"Pl-please do-don't punish my a-appa." Jaehyun requested, making Jungkook frown more.

"And why would I do that ?"

"M-my father always punished my appa when he speaks in between o-or w-without his permission." The kid uttered, hands shaking from the anxiety which the other noticed, holding those small hands in his big ones. 

"I am not your father champ. I will not do that, yeah ?" Jungkook softly assured that kid, anger rising in his chest, he was almost weird-ed out by the unknown bastard.

But the boy's talks made him confused. If Taehyung was Jaehyun's appa then how did the blonde look so fine and healthy and if Jaehyun's appa someone else then how did his words feel so similar.

They both finished their ice creams, the mafia paid the bill as they both sat in the car, Jungkook tieing the boy's seat belt when his phone rang.

The elder male squinted his eyes at the caller ID, picking up the phone, he answered.

"Jeon spea–

"Sir please come fast. The boy you brought here is behaving weird!" A panicked voice was heard, the male frowned, he opened his mouth to say something but his face flushed with horror when his ears got filled with a scream of the familiar blonde.

The raven haired started the car as he drove with high speed, the kid beside him equally scared and excited from the racing car.

The mafia dropped the kid at the mansion, handing him to a guard who took Jaehyun inside, Jungkook sat back as he drove off to his penthouse, worrying and panicking in his heart.