21. True Tears Of Joy

Hange's Pov:

"(Y/n) she's........."

"She's............"

"She's what dammit?!" Levi yelled, pacing back and forth out of the hospital room.

"Levi, she's alive and awake," I said, tears brimming out of my eyes.

Hearing those statements made Levi dashed to the hospital room and barge in facing the (h/c) haired girl.

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"It's nice to see you again, Levi," I spoke while tears were breaching my eyes. I never really thought I would be here. I thought I wasn't going to make it.

"You're.....alive," Levi answered in disbelief. "Yeah, I'm alive!" I giggled while tears were already staining my cheeks. Levi had walked up to me, pulling out a handkerchief and cleaned my tears aside.

"You're an ugly crier. You know that, right?" Levi replied, grabbing hold of my left hand. "(Y/n)," Levi addressed, looking at me.

"(Y/n) I -" Levi was stopped by a sudden barge into the room. "You're alive!!" they all said in unison. 

Mikasa had set the flowers down while sitting by my legs. "How are your legs?" She asked, looking concerned. "The doctors said I have to get myself to walk again since they think I might not be able to move them," I replied, making Mikasa flinch at the words of never being able to walk again.

Some like Eren and Armin looked down. Jean and Conny seemed to be mad, forming their hands into a fist. Sasha just barely came in with food. Levi had his grasp more tied while holding my hand.

"However, if it wasn't for you all. I wouldn't have made it out alive," I grinned, lifting their moods. You all tried to convince the CIA that I wasn't a threat. Furthermore, I didn't even try to listen to you guys," I spoke, feeling guilty.

I heard laughing. I looked up to see Hange and the rest but not Levi giggling. "Wait, why are you all laughing?" I asked, looking at each individual. "It's...it's just because you weren't supposed to apologize," Hange laughed, trying to recollect herself.

"We were all trying to come up with a way to apologize to you, but you beat us first," Levi reclaimed, still not caring if anyone saw us holding hands.

"You're no longer a threat to the CIA. Ackerman Operation and Zeke Agency are shut down for good," Mikasa spoke. "Wait! but what's going to happen to you all?" I asked, gripping Levi's hand tighter.

"Don't worry, Zeke and those brats will be with the CIA. As for us, we had to find a new job. We're no longer part of going undercover. Both agencies were no good," Levi spoke, running his other hand through his hair.

"I was wondering if I could talk to (Y/n)" A strawberry blonde miss spoke by the door.

 "Petra! Hey! It's been so long," I spoke, beaming at her. "Hey (Y/n), how are you?" she asked, setting down some flowers. "I was wondering if I could speak to (Y/n) alone," Petra asked, looking at the rest.

Levi had soon let go of his grip while the rest had scattered out of the room, just leaving it with Petra and me.

"So....what do you want to talk about?" I asked, adjusting myself. She hat sat down on the chair facing me.