25. His Assistant

[ 5 years later ]

"Aster, can you come in here please?" I asked, calling my four-and-a-half-year-old daughter. "Yes, mommy?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

She got Levi's looks. Aster had beautiful black hair with dark blue eyes. But she got my personality. She's sweet, sarcastic, immature, funny, and so on.

I called her into the kitchen to help me make dinner for everyone. I know it's not a good idea since she's a four-year-old child. Nothing much can be done.

"I want you to go over to your daddy and hit him," I replied, making her giggle. "Okay!" she said, running out to look for Levi.

Levi's Pov:

"D-Daddy?" I heard little Aster crying in the corner. Did (Y/n) do something to her? 

"What is it, brat?" I said, bending down to her level. 

She was covering her eyes and sniffling her nose with her hands. 

She looked up and slapped me on the head making herself giggle and run around the house. (Y/n) made her do this. I'm 100% sure.

I don't even know how I still fall for it. 

Having another brat isn't so bad. It helps lighten up the mood.

"Aster, you better run," I warned her, ready to chase her around the house. "You cwan't catch me!" she said, heading towards the couch.

I tried catching her, but she kept screaming and giggling.

"Got you!" I said, spinning her around. "Ahaa!" she laughed while I put her down.

"Where's mom?" I asked while she grabbed my hand so I could follow her. 

"She's making diwner," she said, making me chuckle at her words of not being able to speak fully.

She led me to the kitchen to where (Y/n) was making food. 

"I caught this little rascal," I spoke, making (Y/n) turn around and smile.

"Did she get you?" she asked, ruffling Aster's hair. "No, she didn't," I replied, getting Aster bossy.

"You layer!" she spoke, running towards (Y/n).

 "Layer?" I spoke, looking down at Aster. "Yea! I swapped you on the hwed," she said, pointing her finger at me. 

"Oh! you mean Liar!" (Y/n) talked, laughing. "Sorry Levi, but I'm going with Aster on this one," she said, making Aster stuck her tongue out at me.

She does have (Y/n)'s personality. 

"What are you making?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist, laying my head on her.

"Cheese kabobs with hamburgers," she replied, putting the cheese on the stick.

"You and your kabobs," I spoke, making her laugh.

"You did this to me, I'm too addicted," she laughed, while Aster was holding her hand out for some cheese. 

"Brat, what's the magic word?" I spoke, making her jump up and down.