Chapter 15- Good Morning

Chapter Fifteen-

I woke up leaning against the wall, my head resting on something warm. I recognized this thing as a person. I carefully pulled my head off his shoulder, stretching it out after being in that position for so long. I remembered the events of last night. That was so fucking embarrassing holy shit.

"Good morning, princess." Ashton smirked.

"It is way too early for this." I yawned, flopping down onto my pillow, ignoring Ashton.

"About last night-," he started.

"Never happened." I interrupted. The bed shifted as Ashton hopped off, making his way to his dresser.

"Heading down to breakfast in like 5. Get your ass up." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I reluctantly
got up, glaring at him. Will he tell the others about last night? I mean I barely know him how am I supposed to tell?

"Come on, man! Breakfast is waiting!" He raised an eyebrow. I quickly got up and picked out something comfy but also cute because why the fuck not; a slightly baggy yellow sweatshirt and black loose fitting jeans.

Ashton yawned from across the room. I swirled my finger around, signaling for him to turn around and he did. I quickly slipped on the outfit.

"Alright, let's go." I said.

"Finally," Ashton sighed. Well, looks like I was worried for nothi-

"So about last night...," fuck, "I know I said we wouldn't talk about it, but I have questions. I'm a curious guy, you know. But if I ask too many or you get uncomfortable... tell me, okay?" He said. Well damn not what I expected.

"Uh, sure." I replied. We walked in a somewhat comfortable silence to the cafeteria. Besides Isaac, everyone else was already at the table.

"Look, idiot, you made us late!" Ashton grumbled.

"We're not even late, though! They're just early!" I argued. We both huffed and sat at the table. I choose the spot on the edge next to Daniel.

"Mornin'!" Jackson said, his mouth full of whatever cheap bullshit he was eating. I smiled and nodded in return.

Eventually Isaac showed, looking groggy as fuck.

"Where've you been?" Grayson asked.

"Late start. Someone 'forgot' to wake me up!" He frowned at Jackson and made finger quotes around "forgot". Jackson chuckled and ignored Isaac's mood entirely.

"Any club progress?" Isaac turned his attention to me.

"I think so. I really liked that music club." I replied. Ashton frowned slightly at that. Guess he just doesn't like music.

After that we made small talk and finished our breakfast. Some decided to stay down there until class began, and others had to go grab their books and stuff.

We went through our classes again like the day before, and ate lunch again like the day before. Two days in and it's already getting repetitive. I picked up my things and headed over to my last period.

Yeah, I pretty much spent the entire time having a staring contest with a clock. Towards the end, though, my mind began to wander. I began to look forward to going back to the room with Ashton, even though he's an annoying prick.

A/N- hey hi! pls forgive me for the super long wait ;p