Chapter 24- Flustered

(18,870)
By the end of the movie I was brutally aware of how embarrassing the position I was in was. I was hiding my face in Ashton's side. I guess gradually I migrated over there every time I got spooked.

Ashton didn't seem to mind me. He actually had his arm around me. Not sure if it was because I was smooshing him but oh well. He seemed comfy.

The credits started rolling and Ashton smirked.

"Wow! I am in awe of how brave you are!"
He said sarcastically.

"Ashton you're about to cross a line," I warned jokingly.

"Oh? You mean like calling you a big baby?" He teased. I raised a brow at him, unfazed. He chuckled.

"Fine, fine," he surrendered. "We gonna sit here and cuddle forever?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Oh!" I sat up, feeling extra embarrassed.

"I didn't mean leave," he said, pulling me back down. I blinked a few times, confused. "Is this okay?" He asked.

"Uh," I thought about it for a second, "yeah, I think."

"Good, you're comfy and I'm tired," he pulled me closer, making me lay on my side rest my face on his chest comfortably. His arm wrapped around me, relaxed, unlike me.

Why am I so flustered. Fucking god. It's not a big deal don't get ahead of yourself. I tried to relax, but his body heat kept reminding me he was there and making me embarrassed again. I guess it's late enough to sleep.

I closed my eyes and adjusted myself slightly to get comfortable. God, I hope he doesn't make fun of me for this later. It took me while because of the unfamiliar position, but I fell asleep happy.

——————-

"...den. Jayden, wake up," I was being nudged awake by Ashton. I yawned and looked up, not remembering where I was. I groggily looked at Ashton and didn't process anything.

"No," I said l, too tired to think. I went right back to sleep.

——————

I stirred again, not to his voice, but to him playing with my hair, running his fingers through it. It felt nice, so I leaned into his touch. He noticed and pulled his hand back.

"Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to-," he panicked. I frowned at him.

"Do it again, fucker," I said, half joking.

"Okay, okay, rude," his hand made its way to my hair again. After a moment he spoke up again.

"Hey, Jayden?" He asked strangely timid.

"What," I mumbled back sleepily.

"Is it- is it bad that I want to, well, no, never mind," he shook his head as he changed his mind.

"What?" I asked. He sighed.

"Is it bad that I want to, uh, touch you." I looked at him with wide eyes. What the fu- "Oh! No not like that! I meant like what we're doing now!" He explained timidly.

"Well, no, not at all! I like it too," I reassured him. He smiled at me, then turned and mumbled something under his breath that I didn't catch.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he sighed again.

"Okay, well, let's go do something. I'm bored," I sat up, not liking the quiet atmosphere anymore.

"Alright, what's the plan?" He asked.

***************(ignore this)

"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked.

"Got anywhere in mind?" He asked. I sighed.

"No," I said honestly. "Do you?"

"Glad you asked. Follow me," he and I got up and I filled him out of the dorm, locking it behind us.

He brought us out of the dorm building and outside. Instead of going towards the other building, he went the opposite way.

"Where are we going?" I asked finally.

"You'll see," he said, smirking. My stomach fluttered. I'm excited but isn't this the type of shit serial killers pull?

A/N
Okay ik it's a short chapter don't kill me im busy af