1. The Apartment

A: 'I'm gonna miss you so much sweetie'

Y: 'Yeah, you too, dont worry Amber, thank you for looking after me since, well you know'

She smiles and nods.

A: 'Its been such a privilege to have fostered you sweetie,'

I hug for the last time and bend down to Honey, Amber's golden retriever. I stroke her Honey coloured fur and kiss her on the head. I look at the Range Rover and smile.

I walk down the marble steps and into the Rover. I start the car and wave to them and drive off. Last time being there, now off to University!

☆☆☆☆☆

After a 5 hour drive from Vegas to LA, I arrived at the apartment. The university accidentally allowed more students then they had capacity for so they've put 100 students in apartments around the city. I go up to the 18th floor where my apartment is and find the door.

I had already signed in down in the lobby so I use my new key to get in. I hear someone in the apartment, probably just your roommate. You hear footsteps and a guy comes in. (J: Josh, Y: You)

J: 'Blair isnt it?'

You nod.

Y: 'Yeah, I'm Blair, they said that they were putting students with roughly the same timetable in the apartments together?'

He nods.

J: 'I'm Josh by the way, need help?'
You smile and nod.

Y: 'It was so hard getting this into the lift without it closing,'

He laughs.

J: 'I already dibbsed the biggest room lmao'

You laugh.

Y: 'So how long have you been here then,'

J: 'My flight landed about 4 hours ago, I'm from Canada,'

Y: 'Nice! Trust me I'd prefer a flight from Vegas to here, 5 hours of driving is hard'

He laughs.

J: 'If I had drove from where I live, it's at least a 30 hour drive without stopping'

You laugh.

J: 'So you originally from Vegas?'
Y: 'No, I'm originally from New York but after my parents died I got fostered to a rich women in Vegas,'

J: 'Dam I'm sorry, how old were you?'

Y: '10, to be honest then I was kind of excited leaving New York to a different place, but the novelty wore off very soon'

He nods and puts your stuff down.

J: 'What do you have in there? A Range Rover?'

Y: 'No I left that in the parking lot,'

He laughs.

J: 'My car arrives from Canada tomorrow thank God,'

I nod and he leaves. I smile and look around my room giggling. I start to unpack stuff and set up my new room. 3 hours later, I go out to the bedroom slightly down the hall from mine. I knock and hear Josh.