31. Naughty Girl

TW: BDSM and sadistic behaviour

Liams POV:

I get a notification from my phone in my back pocket and take it out immediately. It was Daisy's snapchat ringtone. I immediately open it and what I see could make a gay guy straight. Her flash was on and she was in my favourite set of lingerine.

Tight.

Black.

Lacy.

And most importantly:

See through.

I could feel the blood rushing down to my cock and making it extremely hard in a matter of seconds. I watch the video for a few seconds and my jaw cements itself into place. There was that cheeky smile on her face, knowing exactly what I'd do to her if I was there right now. I hear Josh's voice and turn my attention back to him, shoving my phone back in my pocket.

J: 'Liam, I have no words, I'm gonna regret this but what did she send?'

I resist the urge to smirk.

Y: 'Mirror video of her fingering herself, even though she knows shes not allowed to do that'

Josh smirks and I see his fingers softly trace Blairs skin.

J: 'Better go home and spank her then bro'

That was an extremely tempting thought. I almost took him up on that offer that very second but held my nerve. I then remember the new toy I had at home for her that she didnt know about that was going to be her next punishment and allow myself a smirk.

Y: 'I've got something new at home that she doenst know about'

Josh smirks and the temptation of punishing Daisy with my new toy took over me.

Y: 'See you later Josh'

I turn to walk out and get to the door before I hear Josh say my name.

J: 'Liam'

I turn around and instantly smile as he has one of his wholesome smiles on his face. I see his hand moving up and down Blairs back as she sleeps and he speaks again.

J: 'I've got a girlfriend'

I smile even more.

Y: 'Yes, I'm quite aware, now don't fuck this up again. She wont wait.'

I walk out the bedroom door and get to the front door. I quickly go back to Blairs room and peek my head through the door and as I'm about to say something I smile and say quiet. Hes talking to her. I put my head back behind the door and listen.

J: 'I promise this time to treat you right, unlike the rest of the times weve been living together ok? I know your asleep and your gonna think I'm a pussy for not saying this to you whole your awake but I will soon. I cant wait to tell my mom were dating, shes gonna be so happy, can we tell her together? I'll ask you that when your awake-

I decide to interrupt him and go back in.

Y: 'Major sump energy'

Josh looks at me and smiles.

J: 'Fuck off, I know for a fact you did this when you first started dating Daisy, what do you want now and leave my in peace with my girlfriend'

He says the last fast excitedly and I have to smile at how wholesome he can be.