20. The Morning After

Liam. I pick it up and answer.

L: 'Yo Josh-'

Y: 'Hes sleeping still, its me'

L: 'Oh ok, so why you in his room?'

I immediately realise it was a mistake answering.

Y: 'Oh um'

L: 'Its obvious Blair'

Y: 'Is it?'

L: 'You lost your virginity to Josh last night'

I sigh.

Y: 'Yeah alright Liam dont rub it in'

He laughs.

L: 'Your gonna be sore as shit today,'

Y: 'Mmm, Josh told me'

L: 'I'll get Daisy to come round and give you these coconut pads,'

Y: 'What the hell are they?'

L: 'I didnt know what they were until I first slept with her, but they are these pads you put in your underwear, like a period pad, but they sooth it so the pain isnt as bad'

Y: 'Alright send her over sometime today. I'm so sore'

Liam laughs.

L: 'I know right, you'll remember this for a long time you know, a very long time'

Y: 'Do you remember you first time? Sorry you dont have to answe that'

L: 'Nah it's fine, yeah I do, I was like you to be honest.'

Y: 'Really how?'

I put my hand on Josh's v line and stroke it.

L: 'In high school, I was the last in my friend group to be a virgin, even though all the girls apparently wanted to sleep with me. I just wanted to lose it so I had a one night stand at a party and woke up and she was gone. If I could go back and change it I would. I'll always remember the awful feeling when I woke up and I had no virginity and no one next to me'

Y: 'Glad Josh didnt do a runner then'

He laughs.

L: 'Nah he wouldn't do that, even through all his hookups, he always waits till the girl wakes up, unless they were bad.'

Y: 'Dam that makes me feel alot better. So what you doing then and why do you want Josh for'

He laughs again.

L: 'Possessive much, cooking Daisy breakfast cause we had the same idea as you and Josh last night.'

I giggle.

Y: 'Alright Liam, calm it bro,'

L: 'Just wanted to talk to my boy Josh if that's ok with his possessive girlfriend. When I first started dating D-'

Y: 'We arent dating,'

L: 'Well this will definitely change things between you two,'

Y: 'Yeah, what were you saying about Daisy?'

L: 'When we first started dating, she was SO possessive of me, my God. She got so anxious the first month or so cause she was so worried I was cheating, until our one month happened'

Y: 'Oh God, tell me more'

L: 'I slept with her for the first time, I'll spare you the details, and before she fell asleep, I told her that she didnt have to worry about me so much, and worry about herself and her struggling mental health, and I promised I'd help her the entire time, and I've still stuck to that promise to this day'