Valentine's Day Special ❤️

February 14th, 1996

Scenario: Amy L/N brought her boyfriend John home to announce the news to her succubus moms. The women were happy for their darling to find herself a partner and congratulated her. Amy told John that she is going to get ready and do her makeup for their date tonight. This gave the women a chance to meet John and let him know a thing or two right away. How do each succubus do it?

Valentina

- Set the rules of going out.

- Tells him all about you even some of her embarrassing secrets for laughs.

- Asks him when and how they met.

- Makes him feel comfortable but not too comfortable mind you.

-  "If I ever find out Amy is hurt or is crying because of you, I wont hesitate to teach you a hard lesson."

Addison

- Talks about the future with her.

- Jokes about marriage and possibly children. (They wish for it though because....grandchildren to care for.)

- Asks him what they do together at school and which classes they go to.

- Tells him about herself by only a little.

- Talk about favorite genre of music.

- "I know you love her but if she comes home crying, I will personally ruin your life before I end it myself"

Nicolette

- Discusses colleges and what kind of career John is interested in.

- Talks about what they plan to do when they finish their education.

- Debates on the best colleges to go to.

- Talk about old and obscure technology.

- Actually offering Amy and John money to go to any college they wish with a few rules of course.

- "I want you to always be there for her when she is in trouble or needs comfort. Failing to do so and you won't wake up the next day."

Sophia

- Talks about the latest video games out and playfully debate on which system is the best one: Super Nintendo or PlayStation.

- Asks John on what is his favorite TV show and movies are/

- Tells him about Amy and what they do together.

- Asks him what is his favorite hobbies and such.

- Is secretly thinking about whenever he is worth it or not.

- "Break her heart and I'll break yours ten times worse with a crowbar."

After the long introductions, chatting and a little "reminder" Amy came downstairs and was ready to leave with John for the night. The women gave her hugs and kisses and told her to have fun and stay safe. John was certainly a little scared of them but he still loves her so he wont be leaving her for it and besides if he did, he wouldn't be spared either way. And so Amy and John left for the night with the succubus women waving her bye and heading back inside but not with a sick smile on their faces.

Hope you treat her good and fair John because you wouldn't want to end up like her last boyfriend. She came home with her cheek red and crying really hard, and so we took action and lets just say they never found any pieces of the body left. We will kill anyone who hurts Amy because Amy is and will always be........

Our little darling.~

WHEW! Goodnight everybody!! 😁

P.S- shortest one I ever written so far. but whatever.