Thanksgiving one-shot special!

Info before starting:

The year is 1928, the year where the famous Macy's thanksgiving parade is going on. The succubus family has taken their darling at the time, Anna L/N to the parade to celebrate thanksgiving ending the day with a huge feast at home with a special guest, a friend they know fondly. 

This is Anna L/N, Age 5.

Now, without further ado folks, here is the special thanksgiving one-shot.....Enjoy! 😊 

(No POV)

Its November 25th, the day where families all around the United States are celebrating thanksgiving with each other and this thanksgiving is gonna be fun because the department store company Macy's is doing the extraordinary parade to bring smiles and laughs to the children all around once again and the succubus family took their child Anna there to watch the floating balloons hoping to see her favorite characters and listen to the big marching band. Anna is very excited to go and so is Valentina, Addison, Nicolette, and Sophia, this is a day which will be with the succubus women's memories forever.

*Loud cheering*

Looks like the parade is almost starting, let's see how it goes shall we?

(Anna's POV)

I cant hardly wait for the spectacular parade today! Mother Valentina is holding me at the moment to deal with the large crowds of people but I just couldn't hold my excitement and kept wiggling in her arms.

Valentina- Now Now darling, the parade hasn't even started the balloon floats yet.

Anna- I know mother, but I can't contain how excited I am.

Addison- We are all excited too Anna, but let's save that energy for the parade ok?

Anna- *Sigh* Yes mama.

(Timeskip, 30 minutes later)

After what seemed like forever, the first loud cheering of the crowd roared in sync as the marching band begins their tune. 

I was beyond excited when I saw the first balloon floats.

Sophia- Hey Anna! I think I see that mouse fellow! Ehh..? What's his name again?

Anna- Why, its Micky Mouse of course!