Chapter 12: "Mom.....Dad?"

(Y/N's POV)

I woke having a really bad headache which was making me wanting to get out of the bed I was laying on...wait. This is my bed at all, in fact....

Y/N's mind- This is not even my room!!

I was suddenly feeling very scared of where I was, I know that this isn't the house with Mom and the others. I looked around the room and it looks like it would be my style of room but why? Then I suddenly heard footsteps coming over here and I quickly got back to bed and pretend to sleep and while I was pretending, I heard muffled talking.

???? 1- *Muffled* Do you think he's awake sweetie?

???? 2- *Maybe, but either way I want to wake him up and introduce ourselves. I didn't think we would find him again.*

???? 1- *Which is why we wont ever let him go ever again. I deeply regret doing it once and it won't be so again.*

???? 2- *Indeed. Well, are you ready honey?*

???? 1- *Yes I am.*

Then the door opened and they were walking closer to the bed and I was trying my best to fake sleep. A hand grabbed my shoulder and gently shook me trying to wake me up but I didn't give in.

???? 1- Come on sweetie, wake up.~

???? 2- It time to meet us.....your true parents.~

Wait!?! My real Parents?!?! I stood up from my bed so fast as I wanted to see for myself. And I couldn't believe my eyes...

???? 2- Hello my son, It's truly a happy day for us now that we got you back now, and I can finally be the dad you should've had from the start

???? 2- Hello my son, It's truly a happy day for us now that we got you back now, and I can finally be the dad you should've had from the start.~

I-i-i-i couldn't believe what I'm hearing. He's my real dad? I always thought they didn't want me anymore. I always believed that they sent me to those abusive relatives so they can get rid of me.

???? 1-*Giggle*  Well, don't forget about mommy now dear. After all.......I'm the one who changed his diapers you know.~

I looked to the woman who said she was my mommy.