💕🍫

Valentines Day Special.
Written in 3rd persons :)

"If y'all don't hurry thee fuck up." Bleu screamed at her sisters. "Don't scream at me weirdo." Violet said as she walked downstairs. "Man shut up" Bleu mushed her "hey watch my hair" Violet mugged Bleu.

"The queen is ready." Sepia announced standing at the top of the stairs. "I don't see her. Where she at?" Violet joked. "I don't see her either." Bleu looked around. They laughed as Sepia walked downstairs flipping them off.

"Y'all both look beautiful. Now let's go." Bleu said ready to go eat. "Thanks sis." "Thanks sista."

The car ride was filled with Nicki, Meghan, Doja, and little Jasmine.

"Don't forget to come pick up your, ooh, feelings" Sepia sang beautifully as they got out of the car. "Okayyy miss thang." Violet smiled proudly at her twin. "Don't play with ha." Bleu geeked. Sepia blushed thankful she was brown, so it couldn't be seen.

"Thanks guys." They walked into Cheesecake Factory. "Yes a reservation for Bleu" "right this way."
~~~~~
The dinner.

"She completely just ignored what you said" Violet shook her head. She knew Sepia wasn't gonna listen.

"No I didn't. I just said how y'all know he won't change." Sepia said with aggravation. "I didn't say he won't change. I just asked why you think he gonna change for you. He's only 16. He still got that little boy mindset." Bleu told her sister straight up.

They were telling Sepia that her little boyfriend ain't changing no time soon. "So y'all saying I'm not good enough for him or something?" Sepia asked trying to hide the fact she knew her sisters were right.

"Did he call you today? Did he text you today? Did he check up on you? Did he offer to buy you something? Exactly. He's supposed to be your boyfriend right. Why he ain't loving up on you right now?" Bleu told Sepia making her slouch in her chair and fold her arms.

Sepia knew her sister was right, but she didn't wanna hear it. It only made it even more true.

"Now on to you. Wassup with you and that girl mom has been telling me about?" Bleu questioned Violet making Violet choke on her soda. She contemplated about telling Bleu.

"Her names JR. she's my little yea." Violet mumbled trying to hide her smile while she thought about JR. "Not you over there cheesing and what the fuck is a little yea?" Bleu asked confused she wasn't that old now.

Sepia laughed at Bleu's face.

"It can mean a significant other. Someone you're talking to. Crushing on and stuff like that." Violet explained still not looking at Bleu. "Oh she got you over there quiet. She yo girlfriend?" Bleu observed Violets face while she waited for an answer.

"I just said she's my little yea." Violet rolled her eyes. She liked her love life private. She didn't get how people could over share. All she does is under share. "Violet" "okay fine she's my girlfriend." Violet tried to hide her smile as she saw her sisters faces show excitement.

"That's all I'm telling y'all" Violet made known. Bleu left it alone knowing that she didn't wanna push Violet out of her comfort zone too much.

"Since we're talking about our love lives, where's Abby?" Violet asked making Sepia nod. "Uh." Bleu scratched the back of her neck. "We're not really talking right now..." Bleu mumbled.

"What you do?" Violet squinted her eyes. "What? I- Why I gotta be the one to do something?" Bleu acted faked shocked. "Bleu" Sepia looked at her with a knowing look.

"Okayyyy. I did something stupid. Ima fix it though. I swear" "you better. I want her to be my sister" "me too" the twins agreed making Bleu scratch her neck.

Marriage? Yeah no, at least not right now. She loved Abby but they gotta stop fucking other people first.

"Anywho" Bleu changed the subject.

"I just want y'all to be safe. Sepia I didn't mean to get on you like that but you gotta learn these little boys don't care about anything but their dick. Violet I'm proud of you, I know how hard it is for you to share." The twins nodded understandingly. They were grateful for their sister especially in times like this.

"Now let's go watch Rom Coms and get stomach aches off of chocolate."
***********************************************
Hi bbys. I might discontinue this book. I'm tired of writing about seggs and that's why I made this book so it's like... idk yet. Still deciding. 🥴🥲