🙈💦

Bleu Jones

"You rang" Sylvia walked in my room. "Shut the door and strip" I said making her look at me stuck. "Sylvia get over here and strip now." I said, and she started to strip almost falling making me smirk.

"Okay choose a safe word" I laid her on her back and hovered over her. "A safe word? Can it be anything?" I started to kiss up her neck "yup" my hand wandered around her body.

"F- um cherries I like cherries" she said making me laugh into her neck.

"You have some pretty ass titties" I said then a swirled my tongue around her right nipple. "I- fuck thank you" she bit her lip and looked down at me. I pinched her other nipple making her jump.

"Your sexy ass figure" I said kissing her thighs, I opened her legs wider and saw her pretty ass pussy. "Such a pretty ass pussy" I said while one of my fingers spread her labia.

"Shit" she jumped I slowly rubbed her clit making her groan "faster baby?" I smirked as she rapidly shook her head yes. "Words" "yess pleaseeee" she begged making me smile.

My fingers went in a faster motion "that feellllsss sooo goooddd fuckkk" she grinds against my fingers. "Wanna try something?" I asked then went faster "yesss I fuckkk yess" I put a finger at her entrance once she got used to one I put a second then a third.

"Wait wait"Sylvia said as I put three fingers in "You said you wanted to try" I thrust as she grabbed my wrist "but fuckkk shit" her toes curled up "nah you wanted this" I said, and she opened her legs wider.

"See you love it" I felt her walls closing in, and she cried out. "Are you about the cum?" I asked kissing her thigh. "I fuckk yesss in comminggg" her body shook. I waited to her body calmed down to remove my fingers. "Open" she opened her mouth and her tongue swirled on my fingers.

"Again?" I asked and she nodded.
~~~~
"CHERRY CHERRIES FUCKKK" she said making me slow down my movements and eventually stop. I got up and washed my hands, I got a towel and cleaned her off.

I would usually kick out my flings but I did take my frustrations out on her, so I'll she can sleep.
***********************************************
I just wanted to show y'all that I'm improving on my seggs scenes 🙈. Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this mini porno 😏