❤️

Bleu Jones

1 week later.

" I want a rose tattoo going from my thigh to my knee" "bet" I started drawing the tattoo idea and I felt eyes burning into my scalp.

"May I help you" I asked her before I just punch her.

"How young would you date? I just turned 18" she smirked.

I stopped my sketch and just looked at the little girl like she was stupid. The fuck she thinks this is?

"Are you okay in the head?" I asked and she gasped "of course. Why?"

"Nah there's definitely something going on in that head. You're literally a little ass girl. Now if you're done I would like to get back to my work thank you."

"Now why would her little fast ass ask you that" Tessa asked while listening to my story of my day. "I think it's the drugs. She smelt just like weed" I said. "Wait I used to smoke weed." She admitted "exactly" I tapped her head making her swat my hand.

I laughed. "I gotta get ready to go to Abby's house." I mumbled "oh yeah. She's leaving tonight right?"

"Yeah, but it's whatever" my mood turned sour whenever I thought about my baby Abby leaving me. Abby was the first person I met when I moved out here, she was my first tat, she was the one who made me realize I was definitely not a touch me not. We were never officially in a relationship, but we acted like it just without all the jealousy and titles.

She decided she wanted to go to college a couple of months ago and unfortunately it's in Michigan, and she leaves later on today. ☹️ "Awe I'm sad too" Tess walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "You're coming over with me right?" I hugged her back.

"Where we going?" I pulled away from Tess "you're not going anywhere, well at least not with me" I took off my hoodie leaving me in my sports bra and sweats. "I'm gonna get dressed, I'll meet you in the car @ 5:30" Tess went back up the stairs.

"Why do you hate me so much" Jazz pouted ""I'm not doing this with you today Jazmine" I said walking up the stairs. This day wasn't about her victim complex ass.

I took a shower, I did my curly hair routine, got my fit out which was a white tee, green vans hoodie, black pants with two holes in them, my blue, yellow, green and red vans.

When my hair was dry enough I put it in a bun and put my green and black head band on. "Going to the car" Tessa yelled while going to the stairs. I grabbed my keys, phone and charger "don't mess up my house or ima mess up your face" I yelled them closed the door to the garage.

The fit^~~~~~~~~~~Abby's house

The fit^
~~~~~~~~~~
Abby's house.

"Hey boo" "hey girlll" Tessa and Abby hugged. I forgot to mention that they low-key became besties well them and Mary. "Hey baby" Abby walked up to me "Hey ma" I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss "nope not while I'm here" Tess grabbed Abby and pulled her into the living room.

I followed and pulled Abby onto my lap.

For the rest of the evening we made little jokes and just acted like Abby wasn't leaving but then 10pm and tears came.

Abbylyn aka Abby.
23
Lesbian
In love with Bleu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Have you ever loved someone, so much you thought you'd die" 🥰