19

omniscient
a few weeks later

"klay now why the fuck would you do that". megan screamed as tears ran down her face, klay froze looking down at the red lollipop on the ground.

"s-see you always play to much! you saw me eating that and you go and slap it out my hand". she cried pushing his hand away.

she bumped him as she gripped her purse walking towards the hospital. klay closed the door, shaking his head.

her mood swings would be the death of him one day, he ran to catch up to her before she could go in he grabbed her elbow. "stop being a crybaby, daddy is sorry". he softly said pulling her into him, megan pouted in his chest.

"i promise to buy you another one". she smiled interlocking their hands. "i guess i still love you". she mumbled into his chest, he smiled holding her close as they walked to the front desk.

the doctor stood by the desk greeting them, "hey good morning we can just go back there". megan yanked her hand out of klay's cutting her eyes at him.

klay held his hands up in surrender, "i'll be back baby". before she could open her mouth, klay was already running out the door.

>>>

an hour later

"thank you again, see you in a couple weeks". megan said putting her shades on, her doctor smiled at her.

"be careful and please remember what i told you megan, i don't want anything to happen to you". she stressed as megan smiled softly nodding.

walking towards the door, she gently pushed it open seeing klay standing next to her door holding it opening.

"boy what you doing?". she asked, klay grinned holding a red lollipop out for her. "i'm sorry for playing all the time i just love getting on your nerves". he said making her roll her eyes.

"thank you daddy". she said sliding in, klay gently closed her door. "how's our little princess in there?". he asked pulling off, megan pulled her sucker out looking over at klay with an raised eyebrow.

"princess? i would of thought you wanted a son". he chuckled shaking his head.

klay stopped at the red light looking over at megan, her smile faded as tears wailed in her eyes.

"baby what's wrong?". he asked pulling to the side of the road, "i-it's my nana she's in the hospital a-and my mommy said she might not make it. i have to go to texas like now". she cried shaking her head, megan stared at the car ceiling in disbelief.

"calm down, we can go to texas like now alright?". she looked over at him nodding.

 she looked over at him nodding