𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞

omniscient 24 hours later
houston, tx

klay eyes fluttered open, his head thumping loudly in his ears making him hiss in pain.

his eyes knitted in confusion feeling a weight on his chest, looking down he damn near jumped out his skin seeing a naked woman laying on top of him

his eyes scanning her bare face, why couldn't he remember anything?

"what the fuck". he whispered to himself before he slowly slid her to the side pillow. rushing towards the bathroom he flicked the lights on.

staring at himself his eyes squinted seeing a tattoo on his bicep. "megan?". he read not believing his eyes, turning around he saw the black marker writing, "just married". blinking his eyes several times, he gripped his growing hair.

"this cannot be real". he mumbled pinching his arm shutting his eyes tightly, suddenly he heard a loud crash followed by a series of curse words.

megan yawned softly, she looked around the unfamiliar room. sitting up her eyes widen looking underneath the covers she saw she was naked.

her eyes caught her ring finger seeing a very large diamond.

"oh hell nah". she whispered pulling the covers back before she could step out the bed, she tripped tumbling to the floor. klay rushed towards the woman, megan winced in pain.

"who the fuck are you?". she spat looking at klay in confusion.

"your husband". he softly said watching as she gasped before fainting.

omniscient 2016
24 hours before

"boy fuck you!". megan screamed at marcus her boyfriend of three years.

he sighed in frustration.

"get out my face megan, i'm trying to watch the game". he shouted as she reached down snatching the remote turning the television off. "forget that basketball nonsense".

marcus cut his eyes at her, if looks could kill megan would be six feet under. "what's your damn problem?". he asked standing up, megan roughly pushed him back down onto the couch.

"i'm so sick and tired of you cheating! at least you could get rid of the evidence you stupid ass nigga". she yelled as he rolled his eyes.

"megan stop tripping, i'm not fucking nobody but you". he said gritting his teeth. "then what the hell is this?". she said throwing his phone in his lap.

he cursed under his breath, "cat got your tongue? speak up marcus". she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"she's nobody". he lied looking up at megan, biting the inside of her cheek megan's bare face turned a bright red.

her hands turning into fist, she was pissed, sick and tired of her boyfriend lying.

grabbing his phone from his lap, she threw it against the wall. marcus eyes went wide, "you bugging megan i swear you crazy ass bitch". he mumbled as she cut her eyes at him.

"i'm the bitch? mhmm okay bet". she said walking around the couch, he grabbed her wrist before she could leave the living room.

"let me go". she gritted out before snatching her wrist out his grasp. she watched as marcus stood up from the couch. "i'll be back later, don't wait up for me". he said slamming the front door.

megan shook her head, "fucking asshole". she sighed walking towards their shared bed room.

>>>

a few hours later

slamming the shot glass onto the bar, megan shivered.

"hey come here". she softly slurred, the bartender walked over looking at her. "what's up? need a refill". he asked as she smiled nodded. "thank you". she said hearing the chair beside her move.

a strong cologne filled her space making her turn her head towards the tall light skin man.

she looked him over nodding in approve, "you see something you like beautiful?". he asked making her playfully roll her eyes.

"nigga bye". she spat thanking the bartender for the drink. she could feel the man burning a hole in her face as she drank her dusse. "take a picture it will last longer". she said as klay face heated up.

"what's your name beautiful?". he asked downing his drink, megan turned to him. "why? i don't know you". she slurred as he chuckled softly.

"well mines is klay". he said standing up, he towered over her. "you wanna dance?". he asked holding his hand out.

megan stared at his hand, biting her lip in thought looking over his handsome face she nodded placing her smaller hand in his making him smile softly.

>>>

slow dancing soon turned into megan grinding on klay, his arm wrapped around her small waist, both of them drunk, both forgetting they weren't alone.

"my name is megan". she softly said by his ear, he smirked bringing her closer to his body.

"nice to meet you baby girl". he said grabbing her neck gripping it making her moan softly.

his lips found her, he began kissing her slowly making her eyes close before she push him back in surprise, "nigga chill i don't know where ya lips been". megan said before stumbling towards the back to the bathroom.

pushing the door open, she went towards the stall turning around she was lifted off the ground. opening her mouth to snap she was silenced by klay lips on hers.

this time she didn't fight him instead gripping his shirt in her hands.

putting her back against the wall, he began grinding his front into her center making her moan softly.

klay bit his lip loving the sound, pulling away they both were breathing hard. kissing her neck klay bit into it leaving multiple love bites. "you wanna get out of here?". he asked as she nodded softly,

 he asked as she nodded softly,