𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

omniscient
a few days later

a hard kick was felt on klay's back, hissing in pain his eyes fluttered open. rubbing his eyes he sat up looking over at megan who face was in pain. "it's the baby? you okay". he asked panicking, unable to talk she nodded. her face flustered, tears ran down her face. "s-something is wrong klay". she choked out, gripping the bed sheets, turning the lights on klay's eyes widen. blood was everywhere, "baby help me". she softly said licking her lips, her face pale.

klay shot up, rushing to her side. going to the bathroom he helped her out her  clothes helping her wipe herself clean before putting on some of his clothes. "can you walk?". he asked, she shook her head. grabbing their phones and his keys, he gently picked her up running towards the door of the house he had rented for her birthday. unlocking his door, he gently put her inside buckling her up. megan eyes fluttered closed, klay sped off looking over at her, "megan?". he asked slapping her thigh, "hmmm?". she said, "we're almost there, just don't go to sleep". ringing in her ears was all she could hear, her body feeling heavy.

"klay, i don't feel good". she weakly spoke as klay eyes became glossy, "it's gonna be okay, everything is okay". he softly said turning the car off rushing to her side.

"help me!". he screamed as nurses rushed out. "she's in labor!". he heard the doctor, "are you the father?". he nodded,

"yes sir, could i book a room that's away from everyone?". the doctor nodded, "let's us stabilize your wife firstly, then we'll switch the rooms". he nodded taking a seat in the waiting room chairs.

klay ignored the stares, his leg bouncing as he bit his nails out of fear,

>>>

a few hours later

"mr. thompson?". klay heard the doctor, he stood up. "what's up? is my wife ok?". he asked tucking his iphone in his back pocket. "we were able to stabilize her, she's isn't fully ready to deliver yet, maybe in the next couple hours". he nodded gripping his curly hair, "can i see her?". the doctor nodded,

"follow me she wants to see you". he smiled softly following behind the man, "wait i'm sorry, can you show me where the gift shop is at?". the doctor smiled nodding turning around.

"sure thing".

>>>

megan's eyes went from her phone towards the door opening, she raised an eyebrow in confusion. she only saw light skinned legs. klay continued to walk towards her dropping everything on the second bed he requested for her private room. "baby! come here i missed you". she squealed softly, he walked towards her bending down to wrap his arms around her.

"what's with all them stuffed animals and balloons and flowers klay?". she asked by his ear pulling away, he stole several kisses from her making her giggle. "stop". she whined as he took a seat beside her in the chair,

megan reached over interlocking their hands. bringing her hand closer to his face he kissed it. "it's for my babies". he said making her roll her eyes playfully. "well tell your damn daughter to get out! she's being evicted". she mumbled as he laughed loudly making her bust out laughing. "shut your ass up! ain't shit funny. i'm hurting because i wanted to be freak nasty now look at my ass". she said laying her head on the pillow turning to him.

reaching over she ran her finger over his thick eyebrows, "how's my baby doing?". she softly asked, klay pulled his phone out. "i talked to him earlier, he wouldn't stop asking for you". he chuckled as she smiled lazily. "i miss him". she mumbled as klay leaned over kissing her forehead. "megan go to sleep baby, i know you're sleepy". she flicked her middle finger at him shutting her eyes.

>>>

a few hours later

"i hate you!". megan cried as she gritted her teeth, "take a deep breath mrs. thompson". the doctor instructed as megan's back hit the bed, she panted as she looked over at klay, she cut her eyes at him. "give me your hand". she softly said, he stared at her uneasy, she snatched his shooting hand.

"ready when you are, a few more pushes and your baby girl will be here". he said as she nodded, klay pushed megan's curly hair out her face, biting her lip she shut her eyes as she screamed loudly feeling her core stretch. "fuck!". she yelped, klay face was a bright red, "i-it's okay baby, you got it keep going". he coached, "she has a head full of hair, almost there give a big push". he said as she nodded breathing slowly.

"ooooo my god". megan cried as she sighed in relief, klay eyes lit up hearing his baby girl cries. "baby you did it! she's beautiful". he softly said looking over at megan, she nodded out of breath and energy. "would you like to cut the cord father?". klay stood up helping cut the cord, he watched as they washed his daughter off and wrapped her up in the pink blanket.

his eyes became glossy, "you wanna to hold her?". the doctor asked, he shook his head. "let her hold her first". he smiled walking towards megan who could barely keep her eyes open.

she smiled as they put her daughter on chest, "she's beautiful, look just like your father damnit". she said making klay laugh, "it's okay princess, you got mommy lips". she said kissing her forehead. klay recorded their interaction. megan smiled over at him, "i am so never having any more kids". she softly said yawning.

"want to hold her?". he nodded, "what are we naming her?". klay asked as megan snuggled into the pillow.

"delilah". megan mumbled as klay looked down at their daughter who was smiling in her sleep, "delilah it is beautiful".

THE END

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!!

I HAD TERRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK & I COULD NOT WRITE ANYTHING 🤦🏽‍♀️ MY LIFE HAS BEEN A ROLLERCOASTER RECENTLY....

BUT THANK YALL FOR WAITING PATIENTLY & FOR 20K I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH YALL HAVE NO IDEA 💛