Bkdk- I Hate You. (Angst)

Izuku's POV

I've been dating Kachan for a couple months now. It's not exactly how I hoped it would be, but beggars can't be choosers.

Today I came to school to notice that he was absent, which was very rare, specially for him. I got worried and decided to go check on him after class.

"Hey, Deku, looks like Bakugou isn't here today... Are you gonna go check on him? " Ururaka asked worriedly, I smiled gently and nodded, making her sigh.

"You shouldn't. He's going to get aggressive again because you are 'looking down on him' and you're gonna end up crying." Todoroki said in his monotone voice. I looked down and shook my head.

"It's ok. I'm still his boyfriend and I care about him a lot, so I'll be fine!" I said, I put up my brightest smile.

Todoroki looked up and then back at his phone.

"Dump him already. He's gonna end up getting teamed up against by 3/4 of the class if you don't do so. " He mumbled as he smiled a bit at his phone. Probably talking with Inasa.

"Yeah, we'll make sure to send him to the hospital! " Uraraka said, throwing a fist up.

Todoroki looked up again and smiled softly as he nodded.

"Yes we will. "

I sighed and sadly looked at my unread messages that I had sent to him. Maybe they're right... Maybe he really is too toxic for me...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Time Skip ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I waved goodbye to Todoroki, Ururaka and Tsu as I went my separate way home. Kachan's house was on the way to my home so I decided to drop by and check on him.

I was on the side walk a few feet from his house when I see a girl with messy hair and messed up clothes step out of his house as she blew him a kiss.

"See ya, daddy! Can't wait to play again soon~" She said as she walked away. Kachan waved bye at her and made eye contact with me.

"What are you doing here nerd? Tch, come in. " He said as I started to walk in.

I put my back pack down and he crossed his arms over his bare chest.

"What are you doing here? " He asked roughly.

"I- uhmm... Well, you didn't come to school and I got worried so I came to check on you... " I mumbled quietly.

"Well, as you can see I was busy doing something. Now what? " He spat out.

"Ummmm... W-Who was that, Kachan? " I said, referring to the girl who had left a minute ago.

"A sex buddy. Why do you care? You are the one who didn't want to do anything, I got needs too you know? "

"B-But, you couldn't wait till I was ready? O-Or-" I was cut off by him picking me up by my shirt and slamming me against the wall.

"Damn! Stop being so selfish!! If you don't wanna give me relief then fine, but don't tell me who I can and can't fuck, you little bitch!! " He screamed.

I started shaking and grabbed his hands that were gripping my shirt. My eyes started to tear up as I looked at him in the eyes.