BakuDeku to start this shit off

Ok, so I figured tht to begin with, it would be good to just have some good old fluff, cuz you tf not, y'know? So, yeah, this is how they started dating.

~Deku's POV~

I was walking to class with Todoroki, Ururaka and Iida close behind us as they talked. I was telling Todoroki about this fan video that I saw of All Might, it was an animation of him dancing to a TikTok song or something of the kind. He was listening and nodding along, making some comments here and there, I smiled up at him and waved goodbye as we got inside the classroom and sat down in my seat. As I sat down I noticed Kachan was already here, he seemed to be writing something down, I tried to see what he was writing without him noticing but he looked up and noticed me peeking.

"What the fuck are you looking at you stupid Deku?! " He yelled as he took his notebook and pressed it to his chest.

"Wha- No! Nothing, Kachan! I-I just wanted to see i-if you were drawing!! " I exclaimed as I nervously moved my hands around and shook my head.

"Tch, well, that's none of you fucking business, dumbass!" He yelled, I nodded quickly and muttered a quick sorry before turning around and taking a notebook out.

Sometimes I truly don't understand why I like him, like, sure he's hot, and his smirks are breathtaking, and his eyes are gorgeous, and his abs are so- NO!! Izuku, get your head out of the gutter! I quickly shook my head as Mr. Aizawa walked inside the classroom. He quickly made the classroom go quiet before starting his lesson. I opened my notebook and quickly started writing notes down as he talked.

After a bit of paying attention and taking notes my mind started to drift off to my crush on Kachan. I imagined scenarios of me dating Kachan, like, him and I cuddling on the couch as we watched a movie or me wearing Kachan's hoodie in the morning after a night full of cuddles and kisses. I blushed as I noticed the thoughts that were going through my head. NO! Stop!! That will never happen!! There is NO way he'll ever even look at your direction without hatred filling his mind, dummy. I looked down kinda sad as I went back to taking notes and listening to Mr. Aizawa.

°°° After School °°°

I was walking back to my dorm after a long day of school and training. I got inside the elevator and pressed the button that would take me to my floor, right before the door closed I noticed Kachan running towards me. I quickly put my hand in front of the door to stop it from closing, he got in and I let go of it, letting it close.

"Stupid nerd, you made me run here! " He exclaimed loudly. I flinched and shook my head nervously.

"N-No, Kachan!! I didn't notice you were coming! " I said, he smirked and crossed his arms and I looked down at my shoes.

The elevator had finally arrived to our floor and I quickly got off. Kachan started following me and I started getting nervous, then I remembered that his room was next to mine and I calmed down a bit. I got to my room and quickly opened my door. The second my door opened I felt someone push me in and close the door behind us. I squeaked in surprise and turned around to see Kachan smirking down at me, I blushed almost looking as red as Kirishima's hair.

"K-Kachan! W-What are you d-doing in here? " I nervously asked. Kachan's smirk widened as he leaned down and licked my ear lobe, I gasped and covered my mouth to stop myself from moaning.

"Y'know, I heard that a certain someone has a crush on me, deku. " He whispered in my ear, making me blush madly. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to say something but was immediately cut off by his lips crashing into mine.

OMG!!! IS THIS A DREAM?! IS KACHAN REALLY KISSING ME?! I immediately melted into the kiss and started to softly kiss back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and looked down on me with that sexy smirk of his. I blushed and covered my face quickly. In less than a second I felt Kachan move my hands away from my face and I looked up at him submissively.

"So, nerd? You wanna date or what? " He said with a grin. I gasped and sat up, my eyes shined and I had a small smile on my face.

"Really, Kachan?! You actually wanna date me?! " I asked in awe. He chuckled lowly and kissed my cheek, making me blush yet again.

"Of course, dumbass. If I didn't then why the fuck would I ask you out? " He said. I smiled and threw myself on him, making us both fall down as I hugged him tightly.

"Yes!! I would love to date you, Kachan!! " I said as I prepped myself up with my arms while I was still on top of him. I had a huge, bright smile on my face. I couldn't believe it, he really liked me back? It's like a dream come true!! Kachan smirked and kissed me sweetly as he sat up and sat me on his lap.

"Perfect. Not like I would've allowed you to say no anyways, nerd. " He mumbled. Hugged him again and nuzzled my face on his neck as I giggled.

We stayed like that for a while before he picked me up and set me on the bed as he turned the TV on putting Netflix and playing a random kids movie that he found. He then turned around and got on the bed, he quickly hugged me from my waist and gave me a couple kisses on my neck before putting his face in my hair and inhaling the smell deeply. I happily hummed as I watched the movie and nuzzled up to Kachan's chest lovingly. After about 30 minutes of watching I started getting tired and drifting off to sleep as Kachan kissed the top of my head. I smiled and happily fell asleep.

Ok, so that was the first one shot! If you got a request then go to the request chapter and comment. I hope you enjoyed and sorry if I fucked anything up, it's currently 6:50 AM and I am half dead so, it isn't the best. Love y'all, tho!!

Remember to drink loads of water, remember that you are valid and that you happiness matters and goes above anything else!!

LOVE YA MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES!! MWAH!

⠀⠀⠀⠀▕▔╱▔▔▔━▁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▕▔╱╱╱▆⠀╲▂▔▔╲⠀
⠀⠀▕▔╱╱╱╱▔▂▂▂▂▂▂▏
⠀▕▔╱▕▕╱╱╱⠀▽▽▽▽▽⠀
▕▔╱⠀⠀╲╲╲╲▂△△△△⠀⠀
▔╱⠀⠀╱▕╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱⠀⠀
╱⠀⠀╱┉▕┉┋╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀╱┉┋▕┉┋┉╲