BkDk stripper! Deku (smut)

HEYOOOOOthis was a request from  !!! NOW LET'S GET ON WITH THIS SHIT!!

Bakugo's POV-

"NO! " I said angrily as shitty hair and dunce face kept on pushing.

"C'mon, man! When was the last time you took a break, huh? Just come with us, we aren't even gon do anything!! We just want you to come because if three people come than the drinks are half off!! And you could get hooked up~" Dunce face said, as he nudge me and winked at the last sentence. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Only if you guys pay for all of my drinks. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL GET ME TO GO, YOU IDIOTS!! " I said, losing my temper at the end. They both gave each other a look and nodded. They threw their selves on me and thanked me as I just looked away irritated.

How stupid. Going to a club? Bullshit. The things I do for this assholes.

.・゜゜・Later at the club.・゜゜・

I walk in, the bright flickering lights immediately blinded me and pissed me off. It's good that I'm getting drinks, if I wasn't I would've left already. Kiri and Denki quickly drag me off to the bar side and we all ordered something. I ordered Tequila, since it's so difficult for me to get drunk I decided to hit it off with that.

We started a conversation on how Denki almost got sent to prison when he was at a sleep over with Sero and Mina. I swear, they are so stupid. I started looking around in boredom, I saw a couple of girls getting some lap dances, some men throwing money at a guy who was dancing on a pole and a bunch of people dancing and rubbing against each other on the dance floor.

"Have to use the bathroom. " I said as I stood up and walked away.

They both nodded and waved as I made my way to a hallway that I figured would be the bathroom. I see three doors. One says girl with a little girl picture next to it, the other says boys with a little man picture next to it, and the last one say you with a half girl half boy picture next to it.

I smiled slightly at the last one and walked into the boys one to be immediately met with a short boy with cute freckles and big, round green eyes. My eyes widen as I notice that he is half naked, he was only wearing some super short and tight latex pants with belts hooked into it and some rather high heeled boots. He notices that I'm in the room when the door automatically shuts behind me and he emits a high pitched scream.

"S-Sir!! W-What are you doing?! " The boy said. Wait, I knew this voice. It can't be, him.

"Deku?! " I said loudly. He quickly turned around and looked up at me as we locked eyes. It's really him. The guy I've had a crush on for God knows how long, the guy I go to high school with, and my childhood best friend. Working at a club, as a stripper?!

"I- k-Kachan! I-Is that you?! W-What are you doing here?! " He said, panic being evident in his voice. I narrowed my eyes.

"I could ask you the same! What are YOU doing? Are you really giving your body to random strangers out here?! " I said angrily. I took a step towards him and he took one back, I growled. I was jealous. I was in love with this guy since we were kids and now he works at a club?!

"K-Kachan, y-you see, umm... My mom doesn't have that much money, a-and I'm in UA a-and i-it's too expensive! I needed a-a job that payed a l-lot and quick and th-this seemed to be my best choice, so I-" I cut him off by shoving him to the sofa behind him.