Opening night.

Brooke's POV

"I'm so scared" I whispered under my breath. This has been such a rough journey but it was worth it.

" We are done with the playrooms" I turned. It was Tara. Tara has been the only one who has supported me through this.

Her smile was so sweet and content. "Thank you" I whisper,almost unable to speak. She could tell I was nervous. She always seemed to know. She  hugged me around my neck and whispered in my ear "It's going to be fine"

She realeases me and shouts. "NOW COME ON LETS GO GET READY!! You HAVE to be hot for opening night."

Not able to hold it back, I snort with laughter. Before she drags me to the bathroom to get changed.

10 minutes later

"Wow" Tara says as she faces me. "You look super hot. I'm 100% sure you'll find a Dom"

" Really?" I glare at her. " That's the first thing you say" I can't help but love her for that.

She was right though.The dress fitted my curves so perfectly, it made my boobs look huge and it fit in all the right places.

The dress -

" Ready?" Tara asks with a smile

" Ready?" Tara asks with a smile. " Ready!" I say with hope.

We walk out and swing the club doors open. " YAEEEEE" we both scream. " WELCOME ALL TO THE BDSM EROTICA CLUB"

--------------
Hey yall!! I hope you like this book, I've been wanting to write one for a while. it might not be the best but it'll get better I promise.
DISCLAIMER
sorry that this part is so short. I couldn't think.
ANNOUNCEMENT
Don't forget to comment and vote!ily

Words :: 247