Good little kitten

Xavier's POV :

"Oh dear daddy, sorry I didn't know" as soon as those words left her lips blood rushed straight to my cook. I was shocked that she already know what to call me.

I grab the side of her neck and pull her in. "You are going to be a very good fucking  kitten, aren't you"

"Yes daddy, very good indeed" she pulls back and tucks her Shiny hair behind her ear.

I dig in my pocket for something special. "Here" I say "Wear this, it'll let every one know that you are mine"

She puts it on so angelicly (the necklace above) " Thank you" she says quietly. ".... daddy" she almost forgot. But I'll let it slide. She is clearly not properly trained yet.

"Master" I whimper at the word she says standing up. "May we walk while I ask you questions?"

Coming back to reality, the music filling my ears once more I stand and nod.

Brooke's POV:

We start walking and the music pounds in my ears. My heart is beating faster than ever.

"Okay" he says. "Go ahead, don't be scared" I take a deep breath and ask.

"Are there any rules I need to follow? "I say almost scared. He thinks for a moment.

" A few" he says. I anticipate his answer. " But I'll go over them tomorrow"

Confused I erg "Tomorrow?" "Yes he says softly before he grabs my arm and writes his number down.

"Message me when you get home tonight and I'll send my address" he starts walking away.

Before I know it he is gone. My heart thumping in my chest. All the noise around me is suddenly noticable again.

The music, moans from play rooms, talking and dancing. Before I know it, I've closed the club 30 minutes early and I'm in my car driving home.

I couldn't wait much longer to see him again.
----------
words : 315

I hope you are enjoying it so far!! What do you think will happen.

I think the smit scenes will be more into xavier's POV. so I hope you don't mind that

Don't forget to vote and share your thaughts in the comments!!

ilyy♥️♥️