Ready or not.

Brooke's POV:

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm. I groan as I reached to turn it off. I swung the duvet off and slowly erged my legs off.

I slowly made my way to the shower. Waking up on the way. I had quiet literally nothing planned for the day so I could take my time.

After showering and getting ready, I plonked myself on the couch and opened my laptop.

I needed to get my research done before I committed to this "relationship"

I decided to put a movie on as I worked it helped me focus. I finally made my way to a website filled with videos and pictures.

I stared in awe. "Is this really what it was about" I mumbled. I was mainly fascinated by this one "toy" it looked more like torture device

the toy -

After staring at the screen for I'm not sure how long

After staring at the screen for I'm not sure how long. I picked up my phone and checked the time
"14:55"

Damn.. Time flies when you're doing nothing. I wish he would just text me already. I didn't even remember his name
Wow..

At that moment my phone pings. It's him. I sit up a little straighter. Nervous at the most. I slide my phone open and go to the message app and it says.
--

Unkown

Hello kitten it's me.

Oh okay.

Hello.

I'm running late at work
I want you to get ready, I'll
pick you up at 15:45.

Send me your address and
I'll pick you up.

OK. I live at 782a rodville
drive.

Perfect. I'll see you in 45.

-
(this is not my read address)
-

I fly off the couch and run straight upstairs.

"What to wear.What to wear." I say in a panicked tone. As if I'm going to a job interview.

I swing open my closet and dig through it's contents. until I find the perfect thing.

the outfit -

I slide it on and start doing my make up

I slide it on and start doing my make up. Shaking as I do my eyeliner. I've never been to nervous in my life.

After a few more tries and a drink of water." I'm calm and looking hot. I'm sure this will be okay right?" I pep talk my self in my mirror.

the make up -

I check my phone

I check my phone. it's 15:30. I did well I have 15 minutes. I slump down on my bed and close my eyes.

It's going to be fine.

Xavier's POV:

i watch my last text mark as seen before switching off my phone. I was so ready..

My hands were firm on the stearing wheel.Almost anticipating her.

I pushed her out of my mind and focused on the road. I had just finished work and couldn't wait to get to her.

After driving for what felt like forever I arrived at her house. It was nothing like her club. Not as big or glamorous.

I hooted and waited.She was coming with me whether she was ready or not.Checking on my suit and hair. A knock on my window is what startled me.

She looked stunning.

I got out and opened the door for her, not saying a word.She was just as silent and nothing was said for most of the drive.

I kept sneaking peeks at her through the mirror. Damn she was easy to read. She was clearly nervous.

"Go ahead" I say looking at her plump, blushed cheeks. "Ask the questions I know you have."she smiled almost as if that was the only reaction she could form.

"Well" she says. "I don't remember what you said your name was? " she said looking down and fiddling with her tennis skirt. How cute she looks..

I focus on the road again. "Xavier" I sat. "But. You may ONLY call me this when instructed.Otherwise it's Daddy, Sir or Master"

She nods. "Yes sir" I have never had such a good little sub. One that listens, one that does as they are told.

I place my hand on her thigh to show her I was pleased. God, I cannot wait till we make proper contact.

-
words : 690

Hey yall! so I just woke up to the best surprise... 100 READS!!

I cannot thank you enough and I'm beyond grateful.

I hope you are enjoying the story!!
Have a good day/night.

Luv youuu