New kid in town

Xavier's POV

I stepped out of my car. And stared at the club before me. "Wow" I heard voices around me mumble. I couldn't blame them.. it was stunning

the club -

The design was so unique and so well put together I was lost for words

I stepped in and flashed the security  gaurd my ID. The scent was strong. I loved that new leather smell, almost as much as I liked having sex.

My eyes darted from from part of the room to the next, the music filling my ears.

Tonight was the night I would find my perfect little sub. My own clubs in Chicago didn't seem to bring the best one's in.

My eyes darted once again but from girl to girl until I spotted her. She must be the owner. She looked so nervous and she was easy to read

her -

Just the sight of her made the blood rush to my cock

Just the sight of her made the blood rush to my cock. I decided to approach her as she was taking a seat.

Brooke's POV

"Holy fuck my feet hurt" was my first thaught as I waddled over to the nearest sofa.

"God dammit" I whisper as I see a man approaching me. He looked dark and mysterious and it made me miss people who don't exist.

I be remain sitting and he seats himself next to me.

" I'm Xavier" be says after a moment of silence and sticks out his hand. " Brooke" I say shyly and place my hand in his.

His grip was firm and his  veins bulged at the top.

We spoke for what felt like forever before another moment of silence struck us.

I stared down at my red heels hoping I would disappear. Before words I never expected slipped from his lips.

" Are you interested in a BDSM relationship?"

----------
Words :: 299
We have introduced a new character into the story!!

are you liking it so far?