53. In the lack of luck

My flight back home is overnight and I intended to be sleeping during the whole voyage to be capable of attending my class once I arrive in the morning, but I couldn't make it.

I presume whichever I have eaten during the day hasn't been welcome on my stomach, and combined with my jumpy nerves are now provoking a battle inside of me, and what can I say, the guy sitting on my left side is not happy with the number of times I have gone to the bathroom.

I forgot to do my check-in in advance and choosing my seat, so now I'm placed in the middle seat, and obviously, there is a guy on each side. It could be a small girl but no, two big guys that are using both of my armchairs, both! Letting me with none.

I'm currently with my arms crossed on my chest because there is nowhere else I could place them. Men aren't already my favorites right now, these guys are making everything worst.

The only good point is they had converted my will to mourn into annoyance, and they had increased it once I discover they are in fact friends and they are chit-chatting with each other not minding if I'm in the middle of it. Yet, no one of them wanted to exchange seats with me and be closer to his dear friend.

I watch the guy on my right side, describing how much he enjoyed visiting the Madame Tussauds museum and how entertaining the London eye was, I remain watching him while he is describing all I have missed.

His hair falls on his forehead as he is excitedly speaking, it has the same length Andrew's hair had before he cut it, but it is darker than his.

I'm getting disturbed between them, feeling unwell, at this point, I should just stay inside the toilet and not leave it anymore.

I get up once again, receiving a frown from the guy on my right side and the one on the left rolling his eyes as he let me pass. Luckily almost everyone is sleeping already, so no one is in it, and once I enter, closing the door and observing my reflection in the mirror I watch sudden tears take over me.

I watch my already red face turner redder, morphing to a grimace.

I don't even recognize why the hell I'm crying, it is because I can't sleep? Because of the insults, I have heard this weekend? For knowing what I really mean to Andrew or maybe for saying goodbye to him?

I don't know, yet, I'm still crying, and doesn't seem it will stop.

Fuck, that's not the best place to be sick of the stomach still not the best place to cry either. Why the hell everything goes wrong with me? I sway with the plane movement, hitting my head against the bathroom door, and before I can hold something to stabilize myself, the plane oscillates again and I hit my head once more.

"We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return to your seats and keep your seat belts fastened."

I curse rubbing my head. Of course, not a fucking thing can go right I can't even fucking stay inside the bathroom anymore.

My eyes took the turbulence warning as a sign to produce more water, things are going down anyway why not join it?

I'm taken over by the rage of all going wrong today and this emptiness in my guts, I sense as I'm living the worst day of my life. Not a single thing goes well.

When the flight attendant is ceaselessly knocking on the door declaring I have to return to my place, I collect some toilet paper trying to contain my eyes leakage but it is out of control. I retreat to my seat ignoring the pitying looks of some people on my way.

Poking the guy on the left seat, who had his eyes closed, to allow me access to my place. Once he let me pass while observing me, maybe a sign of him sympathizing, he now left one armchair for me to use.