~22~ agent provocateur

*** Please be sure to VOTE! Thank you! ***

The bag is snatched viciously off my head. They’ve taken me outside. The murky darkness surrounds me. Large snowflakes fall onto the pitch. Constanze manages to tie a wool scarf around my mouth (before she does, I hurl a stream of obscenities at a gloating Lucille). 

They strip me of my clothes. The b!tches don’t even allow me a shred of dignity. Lucille tears off my bra and tosses it to one side. My knickers soon disappear into the icy wilderness too. Naked, I’m left shivering in the intense cold.

Rope binds me to a rickety chair placed right in the middle of the pitch. 

My eyes dart around the pitch for any sign of life. The stalls are empty. It’s just  me and them.

The mean girls are wrapped up warm in their wooly jumper-dresses and fur-lined jackets. I’m just itching to wipe the smirks off their bimbo faces as soon as I figure out a way to untie my bounds.

What grisly form of torture will they inflict on me?

My toes curl up in dread as Lucille pulls out a pair of shiny silver scissors from her Louis Vuitton bag. The moon’s rays bounce off the metal, making them gleam.

Lucille’s full pink lips curve up at the corners. A set of ocean eyes lock onto mine. Her rude fingers tug off my hairband and rip away the hair clips. My scalp screams in protest. She flicks the hair accessories aside. To rub it home, she even treads down on them for good measure.

Her fingers toy with a lock of my hair. In an instant, the scissors snip away at my hair wildly in different directions. The girls start to giggle as they watch Lucille’s manic salon session. 

The dull buzz of metal against hair is the only sound I focus on. Frightening clumps of brunette hair drift onto my pale naked thighs. My fingers clench up into fists to gather a little warmth.

A deathly coldness is turning my skin blue. 

Lucille forces each of the girls to take a snip. They all do so gingerly. Eventually, she snatches the scissors away from Elena and gives my hair an extra nasty tug. Tears well up in my eyes from the brief pain.

“Not even your gold-digger mom would want to be seen with you now, cow,” Lucille laughs, and turns to the others. “Isn’t that right, girls? Everyone knows that your ugly slut mom rejected you. Who could blame her?”

A few of them glance up from their phones and nod in agreement. 

“Much better,” She grins down at me. “You look how you really are — ugly. You should thank me. I’m giving you a much needed makeover.”

Her big blue eyes travel down my face to focus on my breasts. She’s seen them before in the changing room. I know she’s desperately searching for any fault with my body, so she can give me body-confidence issues or something. I don’t think my body’s all that but I’m happy with it, so I don’t care what she says. Do your worse, Lucille. I dare you.

I heard that Lucille was furious when the girls voted that I had the best pair of breasts on the team (Gina won the best pins award and Marie won best tummy). Let’s just say, her boobs are kinda saggy and fluffy… 

“Now you won’t be able to flash your boobs at the coach. All that hot Armand will see now is your ugly mug,” she jabs the scissors in my face and I can’t stop myself from flinching.

“Anyway, your boobs aren’t that great,” she continues her rant. “Nothing special. No matter what pretty lingerie you wear. Probably a guilt present from your gold-digger mom — already learning the tricks from her…”

The girls know it’s best to wait for crazy Lucille to let it all out of her system. And actually, that particular bra was on sale at Agent Provocateur — I had to snap it up. The Gold-digger sent me a useless gift card (maybe Magnus reminded her about my birthday). It's a good thing Dad doesn't know about my purchase history...

“Armand’s mine. Got that, Quasimodo?” Lucille whispers in my ear. 

I knew it. That nosy b!tch Elena ran off to tell tales to her evil mistress.

A/N: Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! Thanks! :) What do you think Amelie's going to do? Do you think Amelie deserves a Lucille cut? Would Lucille and Armand make the perfect couple? Who's more hot - Lucille or Amelie?? :D Dmitri. 

Oh, my dear sister suggested that I put this up - "How Soon is Now" by The Smiths... Clip on the right ;)