~39~ access denied

*** Please be sure to VOTE! Thank you! ***

“Don’t I?” Mr Zeepler promptly returns his hand on my body, but this time on my other breast. “That boy certainly doesn’t. He seems too tame for you. You need a man, my little temptress.”

I give him (what I hope) a withering look. “Access denied.”

“Still playing hard to get, eh?” He withdraws his hand unhappily.

Grinning, I dip my fingers into a bowl of fresh strawberries. I bite into one. Fruity sweetness blasts into my mouth. They taste sensational. “You’re damaged goods.”

A wry smile lifts up the corners of his mouth. He seems to consider something for a moment. His hand absently settles on my foot. 

Some of the juice from the strawberry stains my fingertips and I suck on them. Mr Zeepler cups my foot in his warm, soft hands. I don’t realise  that I’ve got pins and needles in that one. My foot feels like a bloated block of flesh. I wince and drop the stem down my top. He chuckles as I start to swear at him. He rests my foot on his lap. His fingers start to massage the circulation back into it.

The pleasant circular motion of his long, strong, tapered fingers tickles at first. Eventually, I feel myself relaxing and I, much to his amusement, focus on trying to shake the strawberry stem out of my camisole. 

“Your feet are so delicate. I like them very much,” he runs his index finger along my arch, sending a shiver of pleasure through me. I can still feel the ghostly trail of his fingertip.

“They’re just feet.”

“The toes are adorable. Pleasing arch. Soft, creamy sole. What more could I ask for?”

With a puzzled smile, I wiggle my toes. “You’ve got a foot fetish?”

A pleasant, resounding laugh comes out of him. He presses his lips on my ankle. His mouth is cool and silky-smooth against my skin. “I have an Amelie fetish.”

I begin to laugh despite myself. This man thinks I was created especially for him. “Imaginative.”

Mr Zeepler creeps closer to me. Somehow, he manages to trap me beneath him. His elbows rest on my arms. The muscular form of his body presses down on me. His cool, refreshing, citrusy cologne wriggles its way into my nostrils. It has a calming affect over me. I stare up at his alert face. The true blue of his eyes dazzles me into a dazed stupor. Our faces are so close that his stubble scratches against my cheek as he begins to nuzzle his mouth and nose against my face.

“Imagination isn’t required in my line of work,” His voice is very low. I have to strain my ears to hear him. “Indulge me.”

His adroit hands encircle my waist and I freeze when he begins to bunch up the edge of my camisole. Steely determination touches his features. Mr Zeepler wants to see me naked

I swallow deeply. 

“I need to… relieve myself. I won’t take long. Only three minutes.” I was going to say “take a p!ss” but this is Mr Zeepler we’re talking about. I wouldn’t like to offend his delicate ears…